Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Repair Costs

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

revan_worshipper
02.27.2013 , 06:24 PM | #1
In today's patch notes, it says that repair costs have been "reduced by 50% until patch 2.0." Does this mean they will go back up to the 1.7 levels at 2.0? If so what would be the point of even reducing them at all if it's only temporary? Am I missing something here, or does this make no sense at all? Any explanations or opinions on this are welcome.
∞[█╣╣╣╣▀▀()▀▀]Ξ{███████████████████████████████████████)

theborch
02.27.2013 , 06:28 PM | #2
1.7.1 fixed the way they calculate the repair costs, the current repair costs are 50% of that number. When 2.0 comes out the repair costs will be higher than they are right now (1.7.1) but will still be lower than the numbers we saw from 1.7
The Bastion - The BaconStrips Legacy
DukeOfCypress LVL 52 Rage Jugg * WhiskeyLube LVL 50 Seer Sage * PantsHammer LVL 50 Sawbones Scoundrel

Rafaman
02.27.2013 , 06:37 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by theborch View Post
1.7.1 fixed the way they calculate the repair costs, the current repair costs are 50% of that number. When 2.0 comes out the repair costs will be higher than they are right now (1.7.1) but will still be lower than the numbers we saw from 1.7
Yup... that is what I believe has been communicated. Let me see if I can find the link...

EricMusco
02.27.2013 , 06:41 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by theborch View Post
You are 100% correct

Quote: Originally Posted by Rafaman View Post
Yup... that is what I believe has been communicated. Let me see if I can find the link...
Here you go: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...15#edit5922815

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Rafaman
02.27.2013 , 06:45 PM | #5
Cool. Thanks Eric.