Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Novarium
02.27.2013 , 05:31 PM | #2851
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone,

I wanted to make sure you were all aware that we have definitely not forgot about the APAC server concerns that all of you have. We are still very actively looking at all possible solutions and I will make sure that you are updated as soon as I have more information!

-eric
You have to be kidding me... 6 months and 4 copy & paste responses later your still stalling this.. this is down right pathetic and your stalling tactic is criminal. You have every possible solution presented to you. it is clear that the majority of people just want the server merge to happen you have the ability. just merge the servers then 2-3 weeks later give people the opportunity to move to another server in US if they so desire. It is actually that simple, stop wasting our time with key filler words such as "aware" "forgot" "looking" "soon" JUST DO IT ALREADY!
Officer <Pandemic> Elite PvE - Casual PvP
XaviŽr - 55 Assassin | Zachial - 55 Juggernaut - Tanks
Elsheeda - 55 Operative | Hextech - 55 Sorcerer - Heals
Iccarus-55Mara | Gretell-55Snipe | Zarna-55Merc | Jeramin-55PT - Dps

phyzix-
02.27.2013 , 05:45 PM | #2852
Hey everyone,

I wanted to make sure you were all aware that we have definitely not forgot about the APAC server concerns that all of you have. We are still very actively looking at all possible solutions and I will make sure that you are updated as soon as I have more information!

-eric
I was going to say that I am shocked that you consider us to be such incredible morons that you would actually make a response like that, but apparently it has appeased some people.
Go tell whoever told you to make that statement that it's insulting and inflammatory

Thepainfairy
02.27.2013 , 05:49 PM | #2853
Can any one explain why some people are recommending we boycott APAC servers and consolidate on The US Harbinger server ??? why wouldn't we consolidate on say Gav Daragon for example which has the consistently higher population of the 3 APAC servers? allowing us to still enjoy very good latency??? seems logical to me?

No one Roleplay's of GD so its pretty much the same as Dalborra and as for Master DaríNala the only difference between a PVP server and a PVE server is world PVP. No one really engages in world PVP cause there's low population on Master DaríNala.

phyzix-
02.27.2013 , 05:52 PM | #2854
Quote: Originally Posted by Sildanar View Post
Duplicitous? Disengenious? Uncaring? These words spring to mind, but I know its not true, it cant be true.
Surely a Company as large as Bioware EA would have exemplary customer service and attention to all its subscriber base..
Your right, of course they do
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
You got me to laugh out loud despite being furious for receiving horrible customer service. Hell, it was horrible 4 months ago, it's gone way past that.
You apparently have never hear of EA before.

I'm really regretting not quitting months ago and the money I spent on the cartel market.

Leweegibo
02.27.2013 , 05:59 PM | #2855
Damn, guess we aren't getting a fix
They really ought to market this as an MORPG when APAC servers are concerned, beaus the other M is definitley a lie at the moment
The Harbinger--->Master Dar'nala--->The Harbinger
Lew'do Lewthorn HažteJšgernaut

Marshal_Ney
02.27.2013 , 06:18 PM | #2856
Quote: Originally Posted by Novarium View Post
You have to be kidding me... 6 months and 4 copy & paste responses later your still stalling this.. this is down right pathetic and your stalling tactic is criminal. You have every possible solution presented to you. it is clear that the majority of people just want the server merge to happen you have the ability. just merge the servers then 2-3 weeks later give people the opportunity to move to another server in US if they so desire. It is actually that simple, stop wasting our time with key filler words such as "aware" "forgot" "looking" "soon" JUST DO IT ALREADY!
Who says that all of us who ask for a transfer want to move to a US server?
Some of you presume to much i think,as for me and i'm sure some other people who plays on APAC server
prefer to be transfered to a EU server,so if this is going to happen PLEASE give us the option to choose to move our characters in a EU/US server,but don't force us to move in a US server if we don't want it.
I'm not a prophet or a stone age man,Just a mortal
with the potential of a superman,I'm living on"

Sildanar
02.27.2013 , 06:25 PM | #2857
Quote: Originally Posted by phyzix- View Post
Ha ha ha ha ha ha!
You got me to laugh out loud despite being furious for receiving horrible customer service. Hell, it was horrible 4 months ago, it's gone way past that.
You apparently have never hear of EA before.

I'm really regretting not quitting months ago and the money I spent on the cartel market.
Perhaps you need to grab a dictionary and look up the word sarcasm.
Although its not a liquid, that post of mine drips with it...
Starcaller Legacy
Master Dar'Nala server R.I.P
Now Harbinger & The Bastion
PVP Healer

MyPetMonkey
02.27.2013 , 06:45 PM | #2858
Quote: Originally Posted by ericmusco View Post
hey everyone,

i wanted to make sure you were all aware that we have definitely not forgot about the apac server concerns that all of you have. We are still very actively looking at all possible solutions and i will make sure that you are updated as soon as i have more information!

-eric
see you in 6 months then!

avimeso
02.27.2013 , 06:49 PM | #2859
Hey everyone,

-eric
didn't we have this post about a month ago?
open free transfers to US and consolidate all 3 in 1.
Is it really that hard?

Omniscientearl
02.27.2013 , 06:58 PM | #2860
Quote: Originally Posted by Thepainfairy View Post
Can any one explain why some people are recommending we boycott APAC servers and consolidate on The US Harbinger server ??? why wouldn't we consolidate on say Gav Daragon for example which has the consistently higher population of the 3 APAC servers? allowing us to still enjoy very good latency??? seems logical to me?

No one Roleplay's of GD so its pretty much the same as Dalborra and as for Master DaríNala the only difference between a PVP server and a PVE server is world PVP. No one really engages in world PVP cause there's low population on Master DaríNala.
While I will concede the fact that Gav Daragon has the consistently highest population, I don't think that's necessarily a good reason to transfer to that server. Mostly because, even while you say that RP is generally light, there will still be rules lawyers out there who would whine and whine and whine about people ignoring RP. If they changed Gav Daragon to PVE server instead of RP-PVE, then I would whole-heartedly agree with you. As it is, I feel a merge to Dalborra is the optimal choice, as it presents fewer 'challenges' for the Devs.
Light of the RepublicThe Harbinger Light of the Empire
The Manar Legacy
Irila Aliri Liarrha Riallha
Irala Alarrhi Arrhili Alirrha