Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Collectors edition vendor

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Cilas
02.27.2013 , 12:12 PM | #751
Quote: Originally Posted by tman_ac View Post
Yeah, just tell us you don't give a f*** about us CE owners, so we finally can start a rage thread!
With ya on that.
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

jediloki
02.27.2013 , 02:01 PM | #752
Quote: Originally Posted by tman_ac View Post
Yeah, just tell us you don't give a f*** about us CE owners, so we finally can start a rage thread!
I would think the lack of any response would be proof they don't care about adding anything to the vendor. I think they have already flipped the bird at us, you just didn't see it.

They already made their money off of everyone who ponied up the funds to buy the CE edition with their undelivered promises to add more later....buy now....trust us, we will add more...

They gave you the bone already....the little bit of extra cartel coins you got for having the CE edition. That is all you are getting out of it.

They have the cartel market now to worry about, and need to keep pumping their time and effort into that....I mean those people are still spending $$$ to buy cartel coins....they haven't stopped raking in the cash from the new bunch of suckers.

Cilas
02.27.2013 , 02:21 PM | #753
Eric!!! I saw you reply to us in PvP forums a moment a go. PLEASE acknowledge this thread for us.
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch

agilmore
02.27.2013 , 03:35 PM | #754
We should all set signatures that link to this thread and demand a response. That way every post we make to any other thread advertises this issue.
The CE vendor should not be ignored!
"Collectors edition vendor" thread

Desolaytore
02.27.2013 , 03:45 PM | #755
The waiting continues...
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

TheSeventhJedi
02.27.2013 , 04:12 PM | #756
Where's my update?

Ithilwen
02.27.2013 , 04:18 PM | #757
Quote: Originally Posted by TheSeventhJedi View Post
Where's my update?
Yeah! ! !
Valkarah - Valania - Santiel
Dramorion - Onai - Ostana

EricMusco
02.27.2013 , 04:27 PM | #758 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hey everyone,

I just brought this back to the development team to get some clarification. One thing I can say is you will see something added into the CE vendor in Game Update 1.7.2, so look for it.

I cannot go into any details but I can say that we are exploring different ideas on how to give more consistent and regular updates to the CE vendor going forward. Again I cannot go into any details and these plans are not finalized, but we have definitely not forgotten about the vendor!

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

agilmore
02.27.2013 , 04:33 PM | #759
OH MY GOD... I need to go buy a lottery ticket.
The CE vendor should not be ignored!
"Collectors edition vendor" thread

cashogy_reborn
02.27.2013 , 04:41 PM | #760
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey everyone,

I just brought this back to the development team to get some clarification. One thing I can say is you will see something added into the CE vendor in Game Update 1.7.2, so look for it.

I cannot go into any details but I can say that we are exploring different ideas on how to give more consistent and regular updates to the CE vendor going forward. Again I cannot go into any details and these plans are not finalized, but we have definitely not forgotten about the vendor!

-eric
awesome
Dany - Attomm - Dan'y - Fogel
The Original Stormborn Commando Representative
The King of Bads