Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Inquisitor Mask Bug?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TheQuiv
02.27.2013 , 03:14 PM | #1
I got on my Sorc today and the masks I use that go under my hoods now remove my hood completely... Please BW, tell me this is a bug!

ArUlairi
02.27.2013 , 06:11 PM | #2
I logged into my Assassin to find the exact same thing. This really irritates me as I spent hours grinding mobs to get the Supreme Inquisitor's Robe to drop and then dropped 200k credits on the Inquisitor's Exalted Headgear.

But that's fine. I'm sure the hideously ugly tier gear for RotHC will be working perfectly as intended.

DocHoneydew
02.27.2013 , 06:25 PM | #3
Happened to me as well.

I've got the Saber Marshal's Robe with a Traditional Dramassian Silk Headgear. Which looks great ... under the hood. Without the hood it looks nothing like I want.

Fix this please!

Ashiakuma
02.27.2013 , 06:30 PM | #4
This looks to be an issue with all masks of the same design. I have the issue with my sorc and at least 3 other guild members have the same complaint. I didn't see anything around this in the patch notes and it sure wasn't clipping or anything before, so I really hope this is a bug.

My ticket was closed as "sent to development". No reply to me while I was in game, just closed the ticket.

Please fix this. My character went from looking awesome to looking horrible.

Harkkness
02.27.2013 , 06:43 PM | #5
I have this same issue on my Sith Sorc... makes him look like a total tool without the hood. Guess I hide the head slot until this is resolved.

SerikFox
02.27.2013 , 07:24 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by TheQuiv View Post
I got on my Sorc today and the masks I use that go under my hoods now remove my hood completely... Please BW, tell me this is a bug!
My investigators helm does this now and I just got my appearance set with the helm two days ago. I am pissed; this had better be a bug.

ZanyaCross
02.27.2013 , 11:08 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by DocHoneydew View Post
Happened to me as well.

I've got the Saber Marshal's Robe with a Traditional Dramassian Silk Headgear. Which looks great ... under the hood. Without the hood it looks nothing like I want.

Fix this please!
I have the same combo and was in love with how it looks. Now it's ruined. WHY is it so hard to just put one damn button that forces an override on the hood?

Why does Bioware have to be so STUBBORN on this issue?!

NeroTethras
02.28.2013 , 12:24 AM | #8
Bioware is going to make statement stating that it was always intended to be this way and masks going under hoods was a bug. They'll also make another post at the same time announcing a cartel pack containing twenty new masks that work with hoods.

Scarrleth
02.28.2013 , 09:35 AM | #9
Aye, I'm glad you started a thread about this, was just about to do so myself.

My Muse Headgear went perfectly under the hood of the Revan's Chest piece before the patch, but after it the hood's cancelled out, making my character look like horribly bad. Seen alot of players with the same issue as well with similar designed headgear.

I sent a ticket yesterday, & it was closed, being forwarded to them. I hope they do something about this dude, they know how much time we spend in matching stuff together & getting them. What's an Assassin without his hood ffs..

Hanevold
02.28.2013 , 11:11 PM | #10
I have the same problem with my *Inquisitor's exalted headgear* and *Inquisitor's exalted robe*. Now it's shown as helm without a hood and it looks realy bad for me. Or if i choose to hide head slot than it's shown as a hood without mask, not good as well. That means i've spend 500k creds for nothing. BW, please fix this items back.
Twice the pride - double the fall.