Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Community Team, Assemble!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Leonalis
02.27.2013 , 12:27 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Google Translate: coming to a forum near you!
Linguistically the same level of the CM's

Han_Salo
02.27.2013 , 12:35 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
To address the first part of it, I will actually be stepping in as the SWTOR Community Manager

As for what will change (if anything) moving forward. I can tell you that Courtney, Amber, and I all have some cool ideas! But overall I think you are all a bit unexcited about reading promises of new ideas and communication. So instead, we are just going to start doing stuff!

-eric
Well, everybody of you is well known by the community, I think, so in my book I'm glad that there is still a community team.

So far with the good news. But may I ask what will happen to the french & the german part of the community? Will there be any interaction with us, the "underdogs"? I'm shure you know that there is more to do than just some simple translations, what will happen to the french and german suggestion corners for example?

I'm a little bit worried how things will work in the future ...
Handmaidens of Atris (R.I.P.) > The Jedi Tower (R.I.P.) > T3-M4
Spoiler

Lurtzello
02.27.2013 , 01:21 PM | #53
Wait a sec, Allison is gone too!? Since last month, even!?
Everything is STAR WARS is the best.

veyl
02.27.2013 , 01:29 PM | #54
To address the first part of it, I will actually be stepping in as the SWTOR Community Manager

As for what will change (if anything) moving forward. I can tell you that Courtney, Amber, and I all have some cool ideas! But overall I think you are all a bit unexcited about reading promises of new ideas and communication. So instead, we are just going to start doing stuff!

-eric
That's pretty much the only way this community will believe something you say.

"Soon".tm and "great things are coming but we can't talk about them" has basically made the community feel like the Town in the "little boy who cried wolf". The lies have brought us to that point.

Take the Collectors Edition for example... Still nothing.

chuixupu
02.27.2013 , 01:30 PM | #55

-eric
Thanks for the response Eric, I'm not trying to stick an interrogation probe on you all, but I'm sure you understand that change is disconcerting, and I've seen quite a few people that I like depart in the last year.

But I look forward to seeing what new ideas you have in mind and seeing stuff done!
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

sanchito
02.27.2013 , 01:50 PM | #56
Hey guys

Since none of you seem to be hardcore pvper, how about you look for the swtor employee with the highest valor rank and conscript him into the community team?

cheers and good luck :-)

Joesixxpack
02.27.2013 , 01:58 PM | #57
Howdy,

It's been great to see a little bit of staff posts in the PVP section lately, moar please. Some posters bite, but most aren't poisonous.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hawt'Sauce Guard | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op Med
PROPHECY OF THE FIVE

UltimateKrucible
02.27.2013 , 02:20 PM | #58
I read Amber Green's post and I'm delighted one of Bioware's leading lights is in charge of traffic on these forums.

sorry, Amber - I couldn't resist.
. Shine on, you crazy pixel.

Funny post! The nine circles of SW:TOR PvP hell

CourtneyWoods
02.27.2013 , 02:23 PM | #59 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
PS - Courtney, love the companion blogs, looking forward to the rest of them.
I'm glad you enjoy them! Bounty Hunters should be pleased with the next one
Courtney Woods | Lead Community Coordinator
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Cilas
02.27.2013 , 02:38 PM | #60
Nice to meet you guys! All I ask is for as much communication with your player community as possible, even if we don't like the answer

On a side note, would bioware ever consider a player assigned class representative/pve and pvp representative to assist in communication between bioware and the community. I bet you'd have a lot of qualifie people offer to assist for free... I know SWG did it, not sure if other games do it
Cilas Vexer Gaming
<Immortals>
YouTube Channel
Live Streaming on Twitch