Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Clone Wars S05E19 - To Catch A Jedi

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Clone Wars S05E19 - To Catch A Jedi

Beniboybling
02.26.2013 , 11:12 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by jjmartin View Post
The question they have to back tell is how she got that good. Possibly Sidious has dispatched Maul to train her? Sidious has trained her himself?
At first I thought this would be difficult, but now I'm reconsidering.

Consider what we know of Ashoka, she is the Padawan of Unduli, a powerful Jedi Master. She is obviously a hard worker and dedicated to her training, far more so than Ashoka. This distinction is made clear in the Geonosis arc. This would imply that she she trains harder and trains more in lightsaber combat than Ashoka, in this way she could become superior.

Also, consider what we know of Offee's lightsaber ablities - you'll find the answer is nothing. The only lightsaber combat we see is when Offee is under the influence of brain worms which clearly heavilty effected her style. Their is no technique what so ever in her attacks and Ashoka fends them off easily - clearly the brain worm affected her ability. So for all we know she could very extremely skilled.

Beniboybling
02.26.2013 , 11:50 AM | #102
I thinks its definitely Bariss - just watched a webisode on that episode and at the end Filoni says something about some of you guys probably knowing who the villain is by now, and how its going to be difficult to accept. I don't think we're going to see a twist here, the big suprise will likely be a complete reverse of Bariss' personality and her motives will be uncovered.

Wolfninjajedi
02.26.2013 , 12:42 PM | #103
Well we shall see soon, though I have a feeling I already know how its gonna play out. Though I will be surprised if it doesn't go that way.
"There is one lesson you've yet to learn. How to become one with the Force!"
―Cin Drallig to Darth Vader

Maucs the Tauntaun King, former SWG player.

sithgreyguard
02.26.2013 , 02:01 PM | #104
aww man last episode of the season this friday. just gonna say it i dont think they will kill ashoka.

Selenial
02.26.2013 , 02:29 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I thinks its definitely Bariss - just watched a webisode on that episode and at the end Filoni says something about some of you guys probably knowing who the villain is by now, and how its going to be difficult to accept. I don't think we're going to see a twist here, the big suprise will likely be a complete reverse of Bariss' personality and her motives will be uncovered.
Got a link to that webisode? Ill go look for it now.. Sounds interesting.
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

SNCommand
02.26.2013 , 02:59 PM | #106
Don't watch if you don't want spoilers, it's from the spoilerific promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GKeLLMpddc
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Selenial
02.26.2013 , 03:01 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
Don't watch if you don't want spoilers, it's from the spoilerific promo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GKeLLMpddc
DAMMIT.
I CANT RESIST SPOILERS.....

YOU RUINED IT GODDAMMIT :P
Just kidding... But seriously... but just kidding... But i dont know if i wanted to see that ^.^
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Seeliara Sage
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Lord_O_Death_Joe
02.26.2013 , 04:18 PM | #108
And so the boring it is Bariss people win in the end... all according to LucusArts design <insert evil laughter here>.

Guess I still want to know who dies, since I've been saying it was Bariss since she helped Ashoka instead of encrouging her to turn herself in and then a female attacked her in the warehouse.
-
*.....*.,,....Lv fr r d lk pr....,,.*......*
.......,~,.....Srh hrugh Awsmss.....,~,.......
.._.~;`~._,;~,................... Joe ....................,~;,_.~`;~._..

Spartanik
02.26.2013 , 04:48 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by sithgreyguard View Post
aww man last episode of the season this friday. just gonna say it i dont think they will kill ashoka.
There will be a 6th season, so I would not be suprised if that is the case. But i belive the intend is probably to strain her relantionship with Anakin. Maybe in the near future he is the one who kils her.

Also the next episode isnt the last of the season. Its 22 episodes in this season meaning 3 more episodes.
Next one is called " The wrong jedi" the 20th episode.
The 21th epi is called "desperation of Grentarik"
And the last one " The final sacrifice"

Also i realize that Clvis is yet to make an apearence in this season as well padm. If i recall correctly they featured in the trailer too. I wonder how are they connected to this.
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.
Also
Quote:
HK47: Statement: You are like a delightful random cruelty generator, master, poisoning all you touch with your presence. You are a testament to all organic meatbags everywhere.

Beniboybling
02.27.2013 , 01:01 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Spartanik View Post
Also the next episode isnt the last of the season. Its 22 episodes in this season meaning 3 more episodes.
Next one is called " The wrong jedi" the 20th episode.
The 21th epi is called "desperation of Grentarik"
And the last one " The final sacrifice"

Also i realize that Clvis is yet to make an apearence in this season as well padm. If i recall correctly they featured in the trailer too. I wonder how are they connected to this.
Awesome, more episodes! I figured their might be, I remember seeing some clips in the trailer that haven't appeared yet. All I know is that is involved Anakin, Padme and that bounty hunter with the shield hat. But I don't think it involves Clovis... the guy who was featured in the trailer was somebody else. I think.