Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How to Look Like Light-Side Jaesa

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Warrior
How to Look Like Light-Side Jaesa

Berronaxftw
01.30.2012 , 02:41 PM | #1
Yeah i noticed theres so many forums wanting her Light-Side romancable. I allso really want that. However if like me you're to impatient to wait i have made a character that looks allmost exactly like her

Sith Warrior - Human

Body - 2

Head - 1

Scars - 1

Complexion - 18//19//29 (i have had absolutely no Mug Shots of her Light-Side face so i had to guess but these 3 are the closest)

Eye Colour - 5

Cosmetics and Tattoos - 3

Hair - 3

Hair Colour - 6

Skin Colour - 20//19//21 (same situation as with complexion)

give it a go guys and tell me if u think its rly close or w/e

Berronaxftw
01.30.2012 , 02:42 PM | #2
allso send me a private message of any in-game character or maybe even real life person you would like ur character to look like and ill give it a go and try to create it

zyzeast
01.30.2012 , 04:11 PM | #3
creepy...

PalawaJoko
01.30.2012 , 05:10 PM | #4
How is it creepy? Lots of people does this in NHL (hockey) game series too all the time and so am I with some of my clubmates. Name the player as favorite and try to make it look like irl one.

It's good idea for SWTOR too actually ^^ Make more of those and might check some out later
..{⋤⋥}_________+
../ΞΞ/‾|└‾⌋_/\∏∏∏/
./Ξ/
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

Berronaxftw
01.30.2012 , 05:19 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by PalawaJoko View Post
How is it creepy? Lots of people does this in NHL (hockey) game series too all the time and so am I with some of my clubmates. Name the player as favorite and try to make it look like irl one.

It's good idea for SWTOR too actually ^^ Make more of those and might check some out later
thx for the feed-back and yeh im gona look for some more to do//replicate so stay tuned :P

maddogmko
02.22.2013 , 11:17 PM | #6
Thanks for the info, but one, on cosmetics and tattoo, its more closer to #8 than #3.
I searched for Jaesa's screenshots and she seems to have a slight green colored eye shadow.
And #8 should be the closest or the same.

CNS_Sarajevo
02.26.2013 , 10:03 PM | #7
On a similar note, I considered making a Rattataki bounty hunter, calling her Kaliyo, and pretending it was a side story to the rest of the campaign. Never got around to it, though. I'd love to play a story based on Kaliyo or based on Dr. Lokin. Of the Sith Warrior's characters, maybe Vette or Pierce. They strike me as the boldest companions (I'm LS so I haven't experienced Dark Jaesa yet).