Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Consolidated Post: APAC/Oceanic Server Concerns
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Amlici
02.26.2013 , 03:12 AM | #2821
Quote: Originally Posted by Sitholat View Post
Why not merger us with the PVE server and be done with it, im sure their community is in a similar state. Bring us together to enjoy the game, don't pull us apart and destroy what alot of us have spent so long to build.
I agree just merge MD into Dalborra. Who cares what a small % of Gav players want. Leave them there if they want to stay. It seems like a small capacity server anyway.
Amlici 50 Operative Onti 50 Scoundrel
Dalborra APAC

MouldyCrow
02.26.2013 , 03:01 PM | #2822
Can you do something about this Bioware? Its far beyond a joke now.
Unsubbed! Voting against the APAC server closures - with my wallet.

Scorpiooooo
02.26.2013 , 05:22 PM | #2823
Another day, another dissapointment. I'm assuming that in the office chair marked 'APAC Supervisor' there is just a goat on a chain, munching on some hay or something. Jorveth: APAC Servers are managed by a farm animal - Confirm/Deny?
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.

mrpayday
02.26.2013 , 05:44 PM | #2824
The 5 day Makeb early access might be a lonely experience.

phat_maban
02.26.2013 , 06:27 PM | #2825
Quote: Originally Posted by Sitholat View Post
The sooks in NC,
Is that the same NC that got server first for all boses in NiM EC bar keph ?

Looking forward to seeing you all in S & V

Also need update on apac servers BW the community is in limbo atm
Maban - Doubtvilified - Madras - Uglybabyeater
Midian

Antiskeptic
02.26.2013 , 07:08 PM | #2826
Quote: Originally Posted by Scorpiooooo View Post
. Jorveth: APAC Servers are managed by a farm animal - Confirm/Deny?
Joveth left bud. No longer around. So we have absolutely no one to give a **** about us. He most likely took the goat with him.
//

Thepainfairy
02.26.2013 , 07:33 PM | #2827
One way we all could help grow the Oceanic population is by simply coping your game client and putting it on a hard drive / USB stick for friends to install on there machines. I've managed to talk a few friends into playing as the free to play appeals to them however having to download a 20GB game ( includes patches) is usually what turns people off. If you all got 1 or 2 people to do this and give SWTOR a crack I'm sure we would see a large increase in numbers, lets see if we can be part of the solution rather than hoping/waiting one day for Bioware to do what we want.

orpheus
02.26.2013 , 07:40 PM | #2828
not the answer^

phyzix-
02.26.2013 , 09:14 PM | #2829
I have a feeling Joveth may have quit because he couldn't communicate with the community.
When everything you say has to be approved and they don't approve anything . . . it probably was very frustrating.

If you think that EA is just doing the minimum to support this game till they can close it down, everything going on makes perfect sense.

odonoghuet
02.26.2013 , 09:43 PM | #2830
Quote: Originally Posted by phyzix- View Post
I have a feeling Joveth may have quit because he couldn't communicate with the community.
When everything you say has to be approved and they don't approve anything . . . it probably was very frustrating.
His tenure does reek of short term patch work to pad his resume and jump ship before his failures become too apparent.

Quote:
If you think that EA is just doing the minimum to support this game till they can close it down, everything going on makes perfect sense.
If EA hadn't named SWTOR in the last quater as one of thier biggest earners then I might believe that. This just seems like mismanagement at the personal level. That Bioware is in disarray after selling out and losing its founders, like it is letting sales guys manage things rather than sell the game and have someone with competence manage it.
Laugh and the universe laughs with you, cry and you're on the path to the dark side.