Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked Warzone Development League

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Ranked Warzone Development League

foxmob
02.24.2013 , 03:50 AM | #71
Quote: Originally Posted by ace_boogie View Post
<hail skroob> people are the old people, <the ebon remnant> people are my friends. we (ebon remnant) merged into their guild. hope that clears it up lol
thus they're all <hail skroob> you're into oldies. har har.
meh
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

SEANeD
02.24.2013 , 09:50 AM | #72
Updated my original post to make scheduling ranked a bit easier. Note that there may be some teams that are participating or a still not 100% sure that I did not get a contact person or consent to list that contact person yet. Any other guilds that are interested please list your guilds name and a contact person for scheduling.

foxmob
02.24.2013 , 03:02 PM | #73
I have a deception sin and pyro pt if any of your teams need a filler.
meh
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.

sabbrina
02.25.2013 , 07:52 AM | #74
Quote: Originally Posted by SEANeD View Post
Updated my original post to make scheduling ranked a bit easier. Note that there may be some teams that are participating or a still not 100% sure that I did not get a contact person or consent to list that contact person yet. Any other guilds that are interested please list your guilds name and a contact person for scheduling.
Chaotic Pixels are scheduled for Mon<Tue<Sat 8PM server, any guilds wanting to run at this time feel free to give Roxxay/Roxx-e a shout in game or via mail. Also for anyone in the league or out of league that may want to go with us is more than welcome.
DAMONICA
GM CHAOTIC PIXELS

Jadenn
02.25.2013 , 10:14 PM | #75
My guild took a hard hit on the ranked player pool. We are in the middle of a restructuring so to say so i doubt we could field any solid team at the moment. But if any ranked teams need a sniper to fill in a spot, i'll be you're huckleberry.
Jaiden Sniper
Yuenglings Maurader
Asian'Jaiden Assassin
Beer Thirty On Jedi Covenant

johnnyreece
02.26.2013 , 02:25 PM | #76
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadenn View Post
My guild took a hard hit on the ranked player pool. We are in the middle of a restructuring so to say so i doubt we could field any solid team at the moment. But if any ranked teams need a sniper to fill in a spot, i'll be you're huckleberry.
Same for VM. Our head PvP officer was perma-banned, which kind of threw us for a loop (it was a clerical error; she was reinstated but decided not to come back, anyhow). If anyone wants a bubble-stun DPS sorc (until they nerf it), I'm game.
Neldiahr, Sith Sorcerer Gibsenne, Imperial Operative
Neldienne, Powertech Smash'Kitteh, Meowauder

Carter_Mathis
02.26.2013 , 05:10 PM | #77
Quote: Originally Posted by johnnyreece View Post
Same for VM. Our head PvP officer was perma-banned, which kind of threw us for a loop (it was a clerical error; she was reinstated but decided not to come back, anyhow). If anyone wants a bubble-stun DPS sorc (until they nerf it), I'm game.
On the contrary, they're buffing it
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

Rynis
02.28.2013 , 12:38 PM | #78
I'll be on this weekend to hopefully set up some games.

Also, if anyone needs a dps/tank hit me up.

Carter_Mathis
02.28.2013 , 12:55 PM | #79
Quote: Originally Posted by Rynis View Post
I'll be on this weekend to hopefully set up some games.

Also, if anyone needs a dps/tank hit me up.
If there's one thing PD doesn't have enough of.... it's shadow tanks in dps gear
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder

foxmob
02.28.2013 , 12:57 PM | #80
Quote: Originally Posted by Carter_Mathis View Post
On the contrary, they're buffing it
I thought, the way it read, that the got rid of the effect on teammates?
meh