So much suck: Imp side PvP (10-49)

Shadix

What's the deal imps? PvP battles used to be fairly close but the disparity in warzones has grown in favor of Pubs.

I've been PvPing all day on a 40's PT and I'm averaging 8 out of 10 matches as a loss.

What's the PvP scene at 50 like? Please tell me there is a silver lining here to all the painful warzones in the lower bracket...

inb4: it's you, imps suck, bacon, 10-49 doesn't matter, PT is ezmode, whatever...

Definitely not encouraging :( I really enjoy my bh but pvp is a huge aspect for me. Losing isn't so bad when it's close or people try, but the current wave of imps can't manage either.

I may have to roll with my vanguard for a while until this noobstorm passes.

Meh, having pvp'ed for quite a while on both sides, I can say that despite what people claim it's really more or less a crapshoot. Trust me, there are plenty of pub pvp'ers out there that would make you want to murder a small furry kitten. Edited by kingrimlock

Meh, having pvp'ed for quite a while on both sides, I can say that despite what people claim it's really more or less a crapshoot. Trust me, there are plenty of pub pvp'ers out there that would make you want to murder a small furry kitten.

You know it hurts when you talk about me. I didn't realize my play had an effect on little furry kittens. In light of this recent discovery, I have cancelled my sub.

No but seriously, it's hit or miss. Some times the imps wipe up the pubs. And some times it's the other way around.

Its come to the point where there are so many bads on both sides, not playing with a guild or premade of 3 reliable people is just asking for frustration.

And even with 3 friends you can count on, the chances of getting 4 bads in the rest of the team are very high.

I cant even talk about how many times this last month Ive seen nodes capped, then completely abandoned.

I sat alone guarding hypergate the other night... on my lvl 49 smashrauder.. because no one else could be bothered to stop fighting in mid and dealing their 70k damage total in the match.

Until I find a guild I am leaving a few near 50s in limbo. Too frustrating to try and cap comms PUG style anymore.

I've been pvping on this server since launch and mostly solo que. There is pretty even suckage on both sides. But it all washes out. I'm on a winning team about 1/2 the time. A 1/4 of the time it's a close fight, 1/4 of the time my team blows the other side out. The inverse is true also... my teams get blown out about 1/4 of the time and loose a close match for the final 1/4... So 3/4 of the time you are loosing or fighting a tough match... in random regulars and tough match could mean that everyone stinks and neither side can out of each other's way. So it can seem like you are mostly stuck on a terrible team. What can make this worse is that these are numbers are not evenly distributed so you can go on a long streek of loosing that makes it feel like you are living in noob town.

I play on PoT5 but I'm sure this applies anywhere, but faction quantity doesn't = quality. On my server imps outnumber pubs by a fair margin but that also means you're more likely to be grouped with noobs, FTP, badly geared players, while most pub teams consist of more experienced players on their alts. As far as winning % goes, it seems to alternate on certain days or weeks. Last week, I was winning most matches imperial side. Last night was brutal; pubs were decimating us wz after wz.

I wouldn't complain about this server. This is the most balanced one I play on (and I play on four)! I'm playing here more and more.

Jedi Covenant is my home but it's not balanced anymore :(. All these good Pub players from POT5 and the Bastion are showing up and now Imps are hard pressed to ever win :mad:. That Watchmen guild there is probably the best guild in the game (and no I am not a part of them, I play Imp), way better than even Hey I'm MVP. They are singlehandedly depopulating the Imp population.

I also play on POT5 and the Bastion. If it weren't for Hey I'm MVP on the Bastion Imps wouldn't win much there either. POT5 is dominated by Imps. All I get is Imp v. Imp matches. Don't play there much anymore cuz of that.