Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Esseles bug is back

AnnonSeek
02.26.2013 , 02:11 AM | #41
I've been having issues with the Esseles the past two nights. Everything is fine till I get to the imperial boss droid on the Imperial ship and it shoots me and puts me under the map and kills me were my team cannot get to me. I have submitted an ticket but wanted to post here to see if others were having the same problem.
Ylvaia Synn - Sith Assassin - The Harbringer
"Revan was power. Staring into her eyes was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi she would slay etched on her soul."

NiteRunner
03.16.2014 , 10:16 PM | #42
Well, its 3/16 and still there. double xp weekend as well. filed a mission report and bug report...
Beregen Colony
The Nite'Runner Legacy

PublicTestServer: The Skytrancer Legacy

Lord_Huxley
03.17.2014 , 06:11 AM | #43
Got hit with this as well this past weekend. Couldn't jump back in to get the reward as ALL members got hit with it and crashed.

If they cannot find the source of the issue the least they could do is modify the end scene to remove the hyperspace scene. It may not be optimal and a bandaid fix at best but at least people could complete the flashpoint. Probably not the best thing to keep in game for the first FP that some new players may experience.
Zaylan - 55 Tanksin
<Libertatem Pugnatorum>
Imperial Guild on The Harbinger

Fidelicatessen
03.17.2014 , 06:29 AM | #44
They are out of band-aids, unfortunately, which is why this bug is still going on two years later.

Great job, BiowEAr!

Eternalnight
03.17.2014 , 11:36 AM | #45
They really should just change Black Talon and Esseless so that they give you the Daily just from killing the last boss and all the conversations that come after that should be purely optional.

Those who want to just clear it and get the daily fast could then leave after beating the last boss.
Those who want to watch the whole story could stay and do the conversation scenes that come after that if they want. You don't need a full group for that.

Best of both worlds for everyone.

That would also solve the bug problem for the most part.
And allow people to return where they came from instead of being forced to either Fleet or Coruscant/Dromund Kaas.

ross_deutsch
03.17.2014 , 11:45 AM | #46
Happens to me too. Esseles and Black Talon only.
Not my pwobwem

Never_Hesitate
03.19.2014 , 02:24 AM | #47
Quote: Originally Posted by Eternalnight View Post
They really should just change Black Talon and Esseless so that they give you the Daily just from killing the last boss and all the conversations that come after that should be purely optional.
That was the way, it used to be. (at least in HM)
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

valeita
03.19.2014 , 02:53 AM | #48
It has always been there

pypse
03.20.2014 , 08:34 AM | #49
Going alt+tab out of the game as the ship goes into hyperspeed at the end and waiting a couple of seconds to switch back works for me.

DawnAskham
03.20.2014 , 01:12 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by Never_Hesitate View Post
That was the way, it used to be. (at least in HM)
It used to be for hard mode, though still doesn't help with the cut scene light speed bug that occurs at beginning of Foundry.

IMO they should:

A - Delete the light-speed portion of the scene or replace it with one that doesn't have effects which crash the client (never crashed when moving ship around universe so maybe that would work).

B - End Esseles / BT at last real conversation. Nothing is worse than getting ported from the middle of no where to run these, complete them, and then get sent to capital world or Fleet and have cycle through a bunch of load screens, taxis, and speeder runs just to get back where you started.