Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So... Ilum pvp/pve

Kublakai
02.25.2013 , 07:01 PM | #91
^^ this guy....put a lot of effort in to that post!
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother ****er in the gosh darn valley..

DarkIord
02.25.2013 , 09:22 PM | #92
Hmm.... I think it's time to create an Ilum policing policy. I think some notable pvp'ers should take it on themselves to help fulfill this. We can work out a convenient schedule and time table so players from both factions can equally distribute their service. It's clear from this post that no one here can be trusted. Folks have taken it upon themselves to consistently kill and halt any movements toward peace that this planet was implemented to serve. I'm not sure if any of you have noticed, but Ilum's new update has served as being the first step toward galactic peace. Where else have any of you seen Republic and Imperials working together to further individual goals? Co-faction friendships have been formed and most of you here are bent to destroy this. You define your actions by stating them as "fair" and "just" because they are acted upon in a PvP zone, but ask yourself this, what does your heart say? Where do you draw the moral line that defines these unprecedented attacks upon the fabric of peace. Sure you can attack these practically defenseless players while they go about their business, but it is my hope, my dream, that we can rise above this. Until then, let me know if you may be interested in an Ilum Police position.
PS, Cookies don't heal broken hearts and dreams Des...
Dragon

Kublakai
02.25.2013 , 09:41 PM | #93
Peace talks for a PvP zone, I may puke.
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother ****er in the gosh darn valley..

Desiirea
02.25.2013 , 10:06 PM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by DarkIord View Post
I'm not sure if any of you have noticed, but Ilum's new update has served as being the first step toward galactic peace. Where else have any of you seen Republic and Imperials working together to further individual goals?

PS, Cookies don't heal broken hearts and dreams Des...
*sputters* galactic peace... WITH THE IMPS!!!! NEVERRRRR!!! FREEEDOMMMM!!!
*takes away the cookies from Manka*
How could you! HOW COULD YOU CAVE TO THIS!
*sobs*
Desiirea, The Cookiegoddess Legacy - Seer Sage
You don't know the power of the Desi side
Server 1st Elite Warlord - Server 1st 16-man Infernal
Cookies4Ever

Khalhazar
02.25.2013 , 10:07 PM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by Kublakai View Post
Peace talks for a PvP zone, I may puke.
Your doctor can help you with that.
Semah Valerian <Some Sith and a Spy> | Juggernaut | Begeren Colony

Raazmir
02.25.2013 , 10:20 PM | #96
Dr Mk'dermott of Mk'dermott's cut rate plastic surgery prescribes 200mg of Orbital laser strike in the middle of the line.
Mk'dermott 55 Sniper
Makkant 55 powertech