Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Bobcow's PvP video

Bobcowww
02.25.2013 , 10:44 AM | #1
A few people from Core were talking about recording games and making videos etc. Anyway here's my first video, I put it together pretty quickly. Footage is from a single warzone, was a pretty intense game to try heal though. Might look into taking videos of other good games and putting together a proper highlights video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMkPV...ature=youtu.be
<THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER>
Game is Hard

Jazzaaaa
02.25.2013 , 12:22 PM | #2
Nice video man. I see you didn't use kolto pack that game do you use it at all or just use underworld medicine to keep upper hand for the heavy heals. Would also be interested in what spec you play and what class you find hardest to heal through as i have been getting different opinions from people i have been asking.
TerryTate

Obirayy
02.25.2013 , 02:51 PM | #3
lol my health 2:00-2:23. it went down to 20hp

Yndras
02.25.2013 , 03:38 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Bobcowww View Post
A few people from Core were talking about recording games and making videos etc. Anyway here's my first video, I put it together pretty quickly. Footage is from a single warzone, was a pretty intense game to try heal though. Might look into taking videos of other good games and putting together a proper highlights video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMkPV...ature=youtu.be
Nice. You are always a name i like to see in warzones. looking forward to seeing more.
Layda, Sentinel - Hoarus, Scoundrel
Bandeeto, Mercenary

ZenomX
02.25.2013 , 05:01 PM | #5
I have never ever been able to kill bobcows solo in pvp, god knows I have tried. Best healer on MDN no doubt.
Goonbàg - Sith Assassin
<Wookie Leaks>

HyperThomas
02.25.2013 , 06:05 PM | #6
I remember this game, got the ninja but we couldn't hold it
Chilastra - SWG
Master Dar’Nala
Ciraf - Justin Biebs

Zizzz
02.25.2013 , 06:41 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ZenomX View Post
I have never ever been able to kill bobcows solo in pvp, god knows I have tried. Best healer on MDN no doubt.
It's a Scoundrel healer too many get out of jail cards.

Dodge,Combat Stealth,AOE Mez. and the ability to heal on the move..

Dumptrux - 55 Mercenary (The Bastion)

XEEVA
02.25.2013 , 06:59 PM | #8
Nice Bob, must say you are one of the most annoying characters to kill and believe me I have tried to get you down in so many matches. Much respect for you I have.

Agentsith

Novarium
02.25.2013 , 07:49 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Zizzz View Post
It's a Scoundrel healer too many get out of jail cards.

Dodge,Combat Stealth,AOE Mez. and the ability to heal on the move..
I have a lot of respect for Bob no doubt he has is an amazing healer.. however i agree with zirx its a long stretch to say he is the best.. because there are a lot of other good quality healers that don't get the same level of respect.. Bobcowz is very good no doubt.. but i have seen a few other players show just as much skill.
Officer <Pandemic> Elite PvE - Casual PvP
Xaviër - 55 Assassin | Zachial - 55 Juggernaut - Tanks
Elsheeda - 55 Operative | Hextech - 55 Sorcerer - Heals
Iccarus-55Mara | Gretell-55Snipe | Zarna-55Merc | Jeramin-55PT - Dps

Obirayy
02.25.2013 , 08:07 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Novarium View Post
I have a lot of respect for Bob no doubt he has is an amazing healer.. however i agree with zirx its a long stretch to say he is the best.. because there are a lot of other good quality healers that don't get the same level of respect.. Bobcowz is very good no doubt.. but i have seen a few other players show just as much skill.
I think you're forgetting that Bobcow out heals scoundrels on his commando - well used to until he rolled a scoundrel himself.

Maybe it's time to go sage heals bob and shut swashbuckler up