Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Does this server have any PvP activity?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Begeren Colony
Does this server have any PvP activity?

SoupyFlow
02.22.2013 , 02:39 PM | #1
I am a returning player and I was wondering how much PvP activity this server has? I know its a RP-PvE server, but I am mainly referring to World PvP and/or guild PvP events.
"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid."

Aikon
02.22.2013 , 08:57 PM | #2
World PvP seems to be active only when there are events around world PvP (like right now on Ilum). Monday evenings are "ranked PvP" nights where guilds will organize teams and queue up for ranked for a couple hours. And every now and then, you'll see a guild host or post an idea about hosting an event for open world PvP.

In regards to regular warzones, I'd say we have a strong population for that. During "off hours" (late nights/early mornings on weekdays), things slow down (like with most servers). But primetime for regular warzones PvP is late afternoon/evenings, most nights, PST/PDT time.
Tell me... How can there be Peace without Emotion? How can there be Knowledge without Ignorance?
How can there be Serenity without Passion? And how can there be Death without the Force?
Aikon - Guardian - Tron - Juggernaut

Kublakai
02.23.2013 , 02:20 PM | #3
Welcome to RP server......
Though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for I am the baddest mother ****er in the gosh darn valley..

ericthenut
02.23.2013 , 06:43 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Kublakai View Post
Welcome to RP server......
I find your lack of faith disturbing. :
DEFENSE | CAMOUFLAGE | EAGLEYE | SENSATIONAL | MAGESTICAL | SHOWOFF
This game is simply no longer any fun to pvp in.

Foambreaker
02.24.2013 , 05:23 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SoupyFlow View Post
I am a returning player and I was wondering how much PvP activity this server has? I know its a RP-PvE server, but I am mainly referring to World PvP and/or guild PvP events.
Our Sith stand in line behind Jedi at the pylon to avoid conflict

PoliteAssasin
02.24.2013 , 09:14 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Foambreaker View Post
Our Sith stand in line behind Jedi at the pylon to avoid conflict
Lol yep. Nuff said. Pubs are the baddest mambajambas on this server.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!