Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

Lucifersfinest
02.24.2013 , 12:42 PM | #1151
Nara eventually found a man, he looked like a every day thug, "Give me your credits and no one gets hurt," he said, his voice quivered a bit, Nara smiled at him, " Go ahead, pull the trigger," she said calmly, she knew he wouldn't, he threw the blaster to the ground "your right, I...I can't it's just....", Nara then blinded him, and injected the virus into his bloodstream, she then turned from the shocked and confused man, and left the town, again feeling that sense of accomplishment.
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

legolegion
02.24.2013 , 01:05 PM | #1152
Soon the pirate named leks, was brought over to captain tibirus tent. Captian tibirus asked the pirate I have been going over your report`s, have to say their little incomplete. Though you did have one entry that intruged me, can you recall this one and anything about it location? He gave leks a datapad on it, had entry concering a reviver ship. It was not the main fleet, but could hold the key to finding it. Also the captain new this would please his lord sofia, decpite her being an aprrentice. She still out ranked him, and if she did well and he helped her it would help his career no end.

Lucifersfinest
02.24.2013 , 01:13 PM | #1153
Favalia finally left the cantina after a hour, she was hit on four times, threatened twice, and was bought a drink, being smarter then most of the woman on this planet, she declined and left, the cantina's rooms were full, if she didn't find a room soon, she'll be sleeping in a sandy dune,
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

MdLogan
02.24.2013 , 02:33 PM | #1154
Leks looked blankly at the pad for a moment. He read it quickly but didn't say anything. He passed the pad back, before he closed his eyes and began thinking. He took his time, doing so. May ring a bell. He said slowly.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
02.24.2013 , 02:56 PM | #1155
The captain did want to rush him but did want his infomation on the data, so he asked leks Well you could take the datapad, and come back later. Tomorrow maybe, and see what you rember. The captain new leks may not be loyal to empire, so he thought he better offer some thing to pursuade his cooperation. Also their is a reward for infomation, so any thing you give us that usefull would be reward acordingly.

MdLogan
02.24.2013 , 04:18 PM | #1156
Give me an hour or two. Should be back by then. He said, still taking his time.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
02.24.2013 , 05:30 PM | #1157
Hadock walked down the halls of the station he had one stop before ensuring everyone on the strike team was briefed appropriately, the research and development head on board the station he walked slowly to the door and knocked.

Nal'kesh walked towards the ship pressing a button on his communicator activating his training droid. He threw back his cloak revealing his face. His skin was yellow, brow heavily furrowed from years of stress his lekku were rather long coming halfway down his back. Stand back and watch. he smiled as the training droid flew out of the ships cargo hold twin saberstaffs activating. Nal'kesh drew his blade from its usual place on his belt and blocked the droids attacks knocking the droid away with a force push flipping back to gain even further distance from the droid.

Ravna stared oddly at Rafeesh truly worried for a moment. I hope thats all it is.

MdLogan
02.24.2013 , 05:40 PM | #1158
Rafeesh leaned against the wall, crossing his arms as he did so.

Rafeesh smiled replying, It is, don't worry.

icecreampants
02.24.2013 , 06:20 PM | #1159
The droid landed on its feet turning its head it spoke. I see my usual tactics are ineffective master. I will have to recalibrate to deal with you. it said as it slowly began making a whirring sound its arms opened and split apart as did the rest of its frame in a matter of moments in the place of one droid stood two. My calculations state that you have a twenty five point nine nine percent chance of survival against two opponents of my caliber.Good bye Master! the droids then charged on seperate routes one coming from above the other sweeping in from the left in perfect unison they slashed at Nal'kesh. Don't get to over confident droid. he smirked as he blasted the droids back with a force wave charging for one he cut its arms off effortlessly crushing its head with his fist as he vaulted over it. The other gained its footing and charged again spinning its saberstaff above its head. Die! he yelled letting loose a blast of force lightning to stun the droid then rushing in cutting its chassis intwo several bits blasting them off the platform.

I love you. It's my job to worry about you. Don't forget that. Ravna said finally gathering the strength to sit up on her bed.

MdLogan
02.24.2013 , 10:09 PM | #1160
Do you repair these droids, or do you just get new ones?

Rafeesh smiled, saying, I never will. Just remember that it is also my job to protect and worry about you.