Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ancient Gree Defender / Destroyer Locations

Malchan
02.20.2013 , 11:03 PM | #21
Farming this thing with a friend for maybe a total of 10 hours or so this week.... we need 3 pets for our little group. This is going to be a pain in the *** I'll be happy if I get it lol.

Selenial
02.20.2013 , 11:08 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Malchan View Post
Farming this thing with a friend for maybe a total of 10 hours or so this week.... we need 3 pets for our little group. This is going to be a pain in the *** I'll be happy if I get it lol.
I got mine by accident whilst dropping off an orb today...
So for that, i appologise
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Raijin
02.20.2013 , 11:08 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by jedislayer5000 View Post
Sorry didn't mean to be so blunt lol, yes this is where I stood as I killed him.

http://tinypic.com/r/b4g46f/6
Thanks for the picture. I am hoping to find it soon.
Main Sorc: Lusacan

Located at Ebon Hawk server
[Proud owner of CE Edition ]

Malchan
02.20.2013 , 11:10 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
I got mine by accident whilst dropping off an orb today...
So for that, i appologise
Apology accepted, if you do it again make sure I'm/Angellicus in your party and Luscan/Raijin is not in your party? lol

rywokast
02.20.2013 , 11:12 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Raijin View Post
Thanks for the picture. I am hoping to find it soon.
No problem, good luck it sounds like you are not the only one having trouble find it :/ I guess it's more me being lucky then, than you being unlucky lol. GL

WDMInuyasha
02.24.2013 , 04:04 PM | #26
So has no one realized that these 5 spawn locations in the southern area is just a troll? You can't even get to the area south of the PVP dome. There is only one spawn location for the gree defender and it is in the dome.

Kiryan
02.24.2013 , 04:24 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by WDMInuyasha View Post
So has no one realized that these 5 spawn locations in the southern area is just a troll? You can't even get to the area south of the PVP dome. There is only one spawn location for the gree defender and it is in the dome.
VERY incorrect! I've seen - and killed - it there 3 times. There is a tunnel from the PvP center that leads you all the way south; also a Lore Item at the old Republic base.

Try exploring a bit more on your own, before trolling yourself! :P

rywokast
02.24.2013 , 07:49 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by WDMInuyasha View Post
You want picture proof? Because I have it :P

Korvus_Starlight
02.25.2013 , 12:34 PM | #29
Just got mine right outside the tunnel. Killed the droid where you collect the orbs a couple of time and it spawned there. Still not sure how exactly it spawns, but it seems like the droid in the middle needs to be killed in order for it to spawn??? Not sure. Anyway, here is proof.

░▒ General Korvus Starlight - The Army of Light ▒░
░▒ Website | Forums | Application ▒░

rywokast
02.25.2013 , 03:39 PM | #30