Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP Shout outs!

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

ObscureKnight
02.23.2013 , 01:17 AM | #371
Quote: Originally Posted by KyarraKyndheart View Post
I'd like to give a shout out to the pubs who were persistent in trying to break up our dance party in Ilum tonight! Much fun at the party- huggles all around.
Dear lord you have no idea how much whining went on because of that.
Shadowkeeper
Imps: Fd - Sorc, Xl - Sin, Rg - Jug, MissGuidance - Mara, Mirialan - Merc, Shd - PT, Noctur Pubs: Fde, bscura - Shadow, Starri - Sent, Glss - Commando, Nil - Vanguard, Inco'gnito - Slinger

dasKube
02.23.2013 , 08:51 PM | #372
A shout out to all the Darth Bandon refugees both Imp and Pub. Not many of us left but it's nice to see some of us are still logging on.
"Evil 'round every corner. Careful not to step in any."
Smidge- lvl 50 sage
and many many many alts

ExarKunxx
02.23.2013 , 09:25 PM | #373
Shout Out to the old PVPers from the Sith Meditation Sphere: Sintric, Gila, Frequencyz, Dredemas, Azmodyus, Keiki, Ursofail, Bluesage, Visas, Zaltel, Jataan, Tand, Orel, Lilo, Sithfish, Technueve, Tzenchi, and Tearsyu'ntwoo

I know I'm missing some people so if anyone would mention them below.
A lot of you are gone, some of you still play but I never pvp with you guys anymore. Just reminiscing of the glory days and saying thanks for all the great times.

Sincerely,
Taro

bigheadbrandon
02.23.2013 , 09:40 PM | #374
Quote: Originally Posted by ExarKunxx View Post
Shout Out to the old PVPers from the Sith Meditation Sphere: Sintric, Gila, Frequencyz, Dredemas, Azmodyus, Keiki, Ursofail, Bluesage, Visas, Zaltel, Jataan, Tand, Orel, Lilo, Sithfish, Technueve, Tzenchi, and Tearsyu'ntwoo

I know I'm missing some people so if anyone would mention them below.
A lot of you are gone, some of you still play but I never pvp with you guys anymore. Just reminiscing of the glory days and saying thanks for all the great times.

Sincerely,
Taro
i remember one time i made tzenchi mad because i kept killing them while they were trying to consume spam for healing medals. Remember the good ole days where if you fought a pub team it was most likely 8 TGO or 8 kinetic??

ExarKunxx
02.23.2013 , 09:58 PM | #375
Quote: Originally Posted by bigheadbrandon View Post
i remember one time i made tzenchi mad because i kept killing them while they were trying to consume spam for healing medals. Remember the good ole days where if you fought a pub team it was most likely 8 TGO or 8 kinetic??
Yeah PVP was basically the same 32 people shuffled into different 8 mans teams, it was usually imp v imp when they added that to more than huttball and whwnever you went against republic you knew it wasn't going to be fun lol

Nbkan
02.23.2013 , 10:47 PM | #376
Quote: Originally Posted by dasKube View Post
A shout out to all the Darth Bandon refugees both Imp and Pub. Not many of us left but it's nice to see some of us are still logging on.
Back at ya smidge.

The operative formerly known as Party Time Song of Darth Bandon.
Ive just made a deal that will keep the Empire out of here forever.
The Shadowlands
Bake, Torba, Psuki, Husse
Songs, Qaos, Qzecia

bigheadbrandon
02.24.2013 , 12:44 AM | #377
Quote: Originally Posted by ExarKunxx View Post
Yeah PVP was basically the same 32 people shuffled into different 8 mans teams, it was usually imp v imp when they added that to more than huttball and whwnever you went against republic you knew it wasn't going to be fun lol
huttball huttball huttball CIVIL WAR WE LOSE

ExarKunxx
02.24.2013 , 10:17 AM | #378
Quote: Originally Posted by bigheadbrandon View Post
huttball huttball huttball civil war we lose
exactly this

Dedrayge
02.24.2013 , 10:35 AM | #379
All this talk about PVP back on original servers has me remembering PVP back on Shadow Hand. That was more imp dominance for a month then reps where actuallky winning more. Oh the times I'd log into my imps to see people in general raging about how they just lost to reps. Kind of miss those days.

So, shout out to anyone from Shadow Hand who is still around and PVPing.
No plans for PvP...So, I have no plans to invest anymore money into this game.

Waiting for Wildstar

MrsFantastic
02.24.2013 , 01:32 PM | #380
Shout out to all the Imps & Pubs that put up one hell of a fight in PvP yesterday. Keep it up!
The Shadowlands - Onslaught
Kira-kai, Kai-kira, So'tenkira, Soten'kira, Sotenkira'kai, Sotenkai, It'scomplicated
Jae-hwa, Corazon, Sotenkira, Lolankai