Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Brothers of Aggression / Serenity Looking for More Players

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five > Guild Recruitment
Brothers of Aggression / Serenity Looking for More Players

Dieheart
02.03.2013 , 02:51 PM | #31
Recruitment is still ongoing, looking for a few more active members. We are normally on around 6pm Eastern till about 11pm. Feel free to stop by our website. We raid on Sundays and Weds at 8pm till 10pm EST

Dieheart
02.12.2013 , 12:01 PM | #32
We have a new website and open recruitment is now on!!!!

Dieheart
02.20.2013 , 07:21 PM | #33
Come join us guys! We are still in open recruitment! Still looking to form a second ops team and clear 16 man content!

MASTERVOLT
02.21.2013 , 05:16 PM | #34
Hey! What's your Republic group like in size? I'm a Vanguard Tank, I was the off tank in Exile for some time on Pof5- I just got back into the game- I have done EV and KP on Nightmare. I am avaliable all day Wed- and off and on other days/weekends.

Do you have a raid running for Republic players currently? I would like to learn the new Ops, also enjoy PvP. Thanks
VOLT

Dieheart
02.23.2013 , 05:18 PM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by MASTERVOLT View Post
Hey! What's your Republic group like in size? I'm a Vanguard Tank, I was the off tank in Exile for some time on Pof5- I just got back into the game- I have done EV and KP on Nightmare. I am avaliable all day Wed- and off and on other days/weekends.

Do you have a raid running for Republic players currently? I would like to learn the new Ops, also enjoy PvP. Thanks
VOLT
Our Republic squad is not up and running on OPs atm. Most of our guild mates created Republic alts however we only have a hand full of dedicated Republic players. This is something that we are wanting to get established. Our goal is to have both our factions conducting OPs at the same time if possible!

RaiderGlenn
02.23.2013 , 09:00 PM | #36
Hi, I started out in SWTOR from the launch and played for quite a while, then got away from it for a bit. I am back on now and found my whole server (let alone my guild and all the guys I used to run with) gone and now am looking for a new home.

I have several lv 50 characters (Sith marauder and sorcerer, Bounty Hunter merc). I play solo 90% of the time, but am always willing to help someone out if they need it. I'm looking for a group that can help me get going again and complete some group tasks (like the final HK51 missions).

Your guild sounds pretty good and I'd like to give it a try.

My B.H. is Moga-Fett
There is no problem in the universe that superior firepower can't fix...

Dieheart
02.24.2013 , 05:54 PM | #37
Great. You are more then welcome to join us. Thanks for your interest!

Dieheart
04.30.2013 , 06:00 PM | #38
We are back!

Dieheart
05.02.2013 , 04:53 PM | #39
Hey guys we are back! We are about ready to start OPs again and are looking for new members. Visit our website if you have any questions.

Dieheart
05.05.2013 , 01:59 PM | #40
We are just about ready to restart OPs. Looking for new recruits!