Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

The PTS PvP scene

Krayshawn's Avatar


Krayshawn
02.22.2013 , 08:52 AM | #1
We all know it, Bolster is messed up on the PTS and we cant play warzones for testing, what is there to do? Duel.

I have been in Droumund Kass space port trying out specs and dueling many people, I have been using the provided PvE gear, but a lot of people have the maxed out 1396 expertise that they copied over.

It has been really fun and it would be great to see the JC PvP community out there; we know the general level of skill from other players on our server, it would be a good way to truly know how we, and our new builds are performing.

Last night I also went to Outlaws Den.

See you there, Krayshawn
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant

Rynis's Avatar


Rynis
02.22.2013 , 03:17 PM | #2
Yeah I was there for a little bit and was surprised by the amount of people at DK.

I wish I had money to mod swap and all that nonsense. Anyone play around with alacrity yet?
#AlmightyTeejus-#twitch.tv/bjagz

ARagingNoob's Avatar


ARagingNoob
02.22.2013 , 07:09 PM | #3
Dueled there a bit against some dudes from Pot5, was fun. Are we making a JC guild for "cross server" rated? Since the regular wzs are broken with bolster it seems like its the only real way to PvP currently.
Jedi Covenant
Yül 50 Sniper Pálla 50 Powertech
Selva 50 Sith Assassin Briánna 50 Operative

Krayshawn's Avatar


Krayshawn
02.22.2013 , 09:31 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Rynis View Post
Yeah I was there for a little bit and was surprised by the amount of people at DK.

I wish I had money to mod swap and all that nonsense. Anyone play around with alacrity yet?
You know I am not quite sure about alacrity, I have been playing my sniper and Marksman has been very promising, crazy burts, 2 second SoS is awsome
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant

MaDwurschT's Avatar


MaDwurschT
02.23.2013 , 03:53 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by ARagingNoob View Post
Dueled there a bit against some dudes from Pot5, was fun. Are we making a JC guild for "cross server" rated? Since the regular wzs are broken with bolster it seems like its the only real way to PvP currently.
Are RWZ not affected by the bolster bug?
Donknatterton - Alles Hutten Ausser Mutti - Republik - Jar'Kai Sword
Streams & VoDs unserer RBG-Spiele auf www.twitch.tv/phrakk

SpaniardInfinity's Avatar


SpaniardInfinity
02.23.2013 , 08:02 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by MaDwurschT View Post
Are RWZ not affected by the bolster bug?
I'd assume that they both use the same bolster system, but you'd *hope* (I'm not holding my breath though) that the people in the ranked queue wouldn't exploit it and try an actual match. That's a pretty big if, though.
Aux "Spaniard" Wargarde (Rank 2400+ Combat Medic) | Reighner the Relentless (Conqueror Bodyguard)
The Generalissimo Legacy
<Uncensored>

ARagingNoob's Avatar


ARagingNoob
02.23.2013 , 04:00 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SpaniardInfinity View Post
I'd assume that they both use the same bolster system, but you'd *hope* (I'm not holding my breath though) that the people in the ranked queue wouldn't exploit it and try an actual match. That's a pretty big if, though.
If servers can coordinate matches through the forums or in voice chat there's no reason it can't happen. Their rating and/ or **** won't get any bigger on the PTS
Jedi Covenant
Yül 50 Sniper Pálla 50 Powertech
Selva 50 Sith Assassin Briánna 50 Operative