Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Clone Wars S05E19 - To Catch A Jedi

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Clone Wars S05E19 - To Catch A Jedi

BradTheImpaler
02.22.2013 , 08:25 PM | #1
I honestly thought for a moment that Ahsoka was finished after she lost her lightsaber in that ambush.
The Force is definitely not with her. She just had terrible luck to land into the room full of explosives just as Anakin & the Clones arrived. Not to mention being seen with Ventress in the undercity.

I think she was right to fear being captured. Tarkin will do everything he can to pin the blame on her for what happened. At the same time, though, running arguably caused her even more problems.

No doubt the Jedi will be hunting down Ventress, but there's definitely more to this. Who knows what Tarkin's next move will be. Will he demand the Jedi hand over Ahsoka again, bringing this right back where it started? How willing will Anakin be to believe her this time? Should be interesting to see next week.

So, thoughts?
In the Imperial Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance.

Bird_of_Thunder
02.22.2013 , 09:38 PM | #2
what time zone are you in? because where i am, its Friday night
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Aitix
02.22.2013 , 09:50 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Bird_of_Thunder View Post
what time zone are you in? because where i am, its Friday night
He probably lives in Canada. You can watch it there early.

BradTheImpaler
02.22.2013 , 10:30 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Aitix View Post
He probably lives in Canada. You can watch it there early.
Yep, that I do. It's Friday night here too. EST.
In the Imperial Army, it takes more courage to retreat than to advance.

Selenial
02.23.2013 , 09:35 AM | #5
Nooooooooooooooooooooo
sppppoooillleerrr D:
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

SNCommand
02.23.2013 , 11:43 AM | #6
I'm beginning to wonder if we're ever going to know who the dark jedi is

At first I sort of dismissed it, but it seems more and more likely that Barris Offee is the perpetrator, I'm also wondering what's going to happen in the scene between Anakin and Ahsoka where everyone else besides their respective voice actors had to leave the room during voice recording
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

jarjarloves
02.23.2013 , 02:31 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
I'm beginning to wonder if we're ever going to know who the dark jedi is

At first I sort of dismissed it, but it seems more and more likely that Barris Offee is the perpetrator, I'm also wondering what's going to happen in the scene between Anakin and Ahsoka where everyone else besides their respective voice actors had to leave the room during voice recording
? of course its Barris Offee

Slowpokeking
02.23.2013 , 02:35 PM | #8
I think Komari Vosa could be the one. Strong on the Dark Side, female, dual wielding.

And if it really was Vosa, it could kinda mirror Anakin and Ahoska's path, at least Anakin's for sure. The padawan left the order(seems like it) and became a Dark Jedi, the master later became Sith.

Selenial
02.23.2013 , 02:53 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by jarjarloves View Post
? of course its Barris Offee
Um... No?
Offee's only real involvement in this is she brought Ahsoka to the nano droid warehouse, but that would be an ACTUAL clue, so it doesnt mean she set her up....
But yeh, definatly female...
And the outfit looks suspiciously like Offee, but as a padawan, I doubt she can master many lightsaber styles (or two, as she must be using a different one to usual to dual wield, and I believe her main style was Soresu like Master Undulis... ) I think either they are trying to look like Ms Offee, or the developers are trying to make it look like Offee so when its not were totally "shocked"
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away fromů save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Slowpokeking
02.23.2013 , 02:55 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Um... No?
Offee's only real involvement in this is she brought Ahsoka to the nano droid warehouse, but that would be an ACTUAL clue, so it doesnt mean she set her up....
But yeh, definatly female...
And the outfit looks suspiciously like Offee, but as a padawan, I doubt she can master many lightsaber styles (or two, as she must be using a different one to usual to dual wield, and I believe her main style was Soresu like Master Undulis... ) I think either they are trying to look like Ms Offee, or the developers are trying to make it look like Offee so when its not were totally "shocked"
Vosa fit everything well.