Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How would you rewrite SI's story?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
How would you rewrite SI's story?

Beniboybling
02.23.2013 , 10:11 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Maaruin View Post
That would still fit into the storyline, I think. It might be a little difficult with the game limit of companions. If you have to kick Khem out of the party to get Zash in her new body, who will be your tank? (Zash seems more like a sorcerer type.)
IMO Khem/Zash is pretty cool and I wouldn't change it - plus it makes her subservient to you and you don't have to worry about betrayals. What would be cool in the future though is to have two branches of companion quests, one for if you kept Khem, and one for if you kept Zash.

For Zash it could be about incoporating the hidden elements of her powerbase into yours, and for Khem it could be uncovering the lost secrets of Tulak Hord, a largely unexplored Sith Lord, and learning about those great battles of Yn and Chabosh!

SithKoriandr
02.23.2013 , 02:27 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Maaruin View Post
I think some planets do fit with the Shadow. Definitly Balmorra, but to a lesser extend also Nar Shadda, Corellia, Taris, Quesh and Hoth. But you're right, the overall storyline is a sage storyline.

That would still fit into the storyline, I think. It might be a little difficult with the game limit of companions. If you have to kick Khem out of the party to get Zash in her new body, who will be your tank? (Zash seems more like a sorcerer type.)
Zash would be the tank. No reason not to keep her as the tank. After the experience with Khem could account for any changes to go from sorcerer to tank.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry