Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Marauder smash changes 2.0

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Marauder smash changes 2.0

Knockerz's Avatar


Knockerz
02.22.2013 , 05:41 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Venjirai View Post
They always had this.
And -25% hp used when activating gbtf doesn't make any sense, as you are still only using it when having low hp.
They could just make so that you can only use it if your hp is above lets say 25% or 35% of their life or at some other higher percentage, which effectively forces sentinels or maras to use use it early or lose the ability to use it. Thus, you remove the ability for them to use it at low health, then maras and sentinels get the hp penalty for using it or can't use it if they fall below that required hp percentage.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Less armour = moves faster = more dodging = less getting hit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Oh.. there is plenty of complaining in this thread. As well as demands, expressions of entitlement, and wild dreams.
Lovely Andryah the Forum Princess

ArchangelLBC's Avatar


ArchangelLBC
02.22.2013 , 06:17 PM | #12
I like it personally. The sweeps themselves will do a tad less damage with the nerf to Force Crit multiplier. Making Force Exhaustion the only source of stacks would be a mistake as it would severely gut the class.

I do laugh at the stasis CD reduction talent in the tree now that stasis no longer grants stacks.
In update 2.9 the game will simply uninstall itself for you.

-Wnd

HelinCarnate's Avatar


HelinCarnate
02.22.2013 , 10:36 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Knockerz View Post
They could just make so that you can only use it if your hp is above lets say 25% or 35% of their life or at some other higher percentage, which effectively forces sentinels or maras to use use it early or lose the ability to use it. Thus, you remove the ability for them to use it at low health, then maras and sentinels get the hp penalty for using it or can't use it if they fall below that required hp percentage.
Or have it take the percentage based off your max hp instead of your current hp
Dear BW,
Please nerf paper and buff rock. Scissors is fine as is.
Signed, Rock.

Smashbrother's Avatar


Smashbrother
02.22.2013 , 10:41 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by ArchangelLBC View Post
I like it personally. The sweeps themselves will do a tad less damage with the nerf to Force Crit multiplier. Making Force Exhaustion the only source of stacks would be a mistake as it would severely gut the class.

I do laugh at the stasis CD reduction talent in the tree now that stasis no longer grants stacks.
There used to be a talent that reduced cd on stasis way back.

I'm pretty mad that a mara's focus tree is so much better than the guardians though. Where they get a significant lower cd on UR and inc damage red, guardians get lol 2 less focus cost on FD. That **** should be free.

NathanielStarr's Avatar


NathanielStarr
02.22.2013 , 11:36 PM | #15
They won't nerf Sents/Mars because they have already forced the majority of PvPers to be one. It is bad business to piss off the majority of your player base.

tekhiun's Avatar


tekhiun
02.22.2013 , 11:45 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by NathanielStarr View Post
They won't nerf Sents/Mars because they have already forced the majority of PvPers to be one. It is bad business to piss off the majority of your player base.
This.

What buff did did sorcs get on pvp ? 0 =) They dont care cause no one plays sorcs anymore.
Star Wars: Attack of the Cartel.

JP_Legatus's Avatar


JP_Legatus
02.22.2013 , 11:45 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by NathanielStarr View Post
They won't nerf Sents/Mars because they have already forced the majority of PvPers to be one. It is bad business to piss off the majority of your player base.
lol

Anyways I did miss a bunch of stuff, fixed it now.
Plaje - 55 Assassin Sorcheals - 55 Sorcerer
TheHulkk - 55 Juggernaut Riksa - 55 Marauder
Ophealing - 55 Operative Lolsniper - 55 Sniper
Overpoweredtech - 29 Powertech The Bastion http://www.twitch.tv/plajje

Raansu's Avatar


Raansu
02.22.2013 , 11:50 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by NathanielStarr View Post
They won't nerf Sents/Mars because they have already forced the majority of PvPers to be one. It is bad business to piss off the majority of your player base.
1.2 sorc nerf begs to differ.

theSCARAYone's Avatar


theSCARAYone
02.23.2013 , 12:43 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by L-RANDLE View Post
You missed one. "Stasis no longer builds stacks" should be in the nerf column.
DERP - Stasis=Choke, Shockwave=Singularity

NogueiraA's Avatar


NogueiraA
02.23.2013 , 01:01 AM | #20
Less damage AOE, more damage single target.

People asking smash nerf, remeber your class has 4sec stun, marauders/sent not.