Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Community Content > Fan Fiction
The Short Fic Weekly Challenge Thread!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

MilaniGrey
02.21.2013 , 01:15 PM | #2771
Quote: Originally Posted by Vesaniae View Post
Here's a nice long piece for Climate. It's basically my headcanon for the last bit of SW Tatooine, and as such contains a few minor spoilers. Starring A'tro, Quinn, and more sexual tension than you can shake a stick at!

Spoiler

Notes:
Spoiler
*shakes a stick at the sexual tension*

so delicious

I mean, poor Quinn. I mean, A'tro. I mean..
Both of them
Yea.
The Islingr LegacyShatter the Darkness
Astaron, Narithia, Xalkory, Áilleacht
The Ebon Hawk Server
Forever Shenanigans!

Tatile
02.22.2013 , 06:45 AM | #2772
Turning Point

With Master Ashari, Master Istier and a young Broan.

Spoiler

iamthehoyden
02.22.2013 , 10:26 AM | #2773
Tatile, that last line. His mother...ok, I need to go find a tissue.
aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper?
---------------
Fan Fiction: My Name is Solomon Crae The Man in the Box

meanken
02.22.2013 , 08:10 PM | #2774
oh, this looks like fun. I assume it is open for anyone to join? I would love to post here with my agent team

Striges
02.22.2013 , 09:19 PM | #2775
Absolutely! The thread is open to anyone. You're just in time for the new prompt. Check out the chronological listings of our authors' stories.

*checks watch* Well, the prompt train has arrived at the station. We’ve had Allies, so let’s have a bit of the opposite. New prompt:

Enemies, Rivals, and Nemeses Everyone has them. Each class story hands you a number of them, and we create more in our Legacies. So, how does your character deal with his or her enemies--quick death, public humiliation, something else? What about rivals, professional or otherwise? Does your character dream of destroying them or use them as motivation to exceed? Is there a nemesis lurking in the wings somewhere? Tell us about it!

Or catch the commuter bus with the prompt archive. Always ready with inexpensive, affordable, scenic views of past prompts. Perhaps you’ll find something inspiring there instead.

(Many many thanks to Kabeone for both the prompt archive and all the various indices!)

meanken
02.22.2013 , 11:31 PM | #2776
ok, fun topic! Looking over the thread, it appears many of the topics are assuming that the person you are writing about is the guy/girl from the class storys. Thus, I will write seprate entrys for each of my two people. First is Meanken, one of the most sadistic imperial agents you will ever meet. Also, as this will tie into the upcoming story, you should know that part of his backstory is that he was formerly a bounty hunter.

warrning-extreme violence within

Spoiler

Tatile
02.23.2013 , 01:22 PM | #2777
Meanken, usually I'd say that more description is a good thing, but your case... ew. *shudder*

meanken
02.23.2013 , 01:39 PM | #2778
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Meanken, usually I'd say that more description is a good thing, but your case... ew. *shudder*
lol, glad I had an impact, at least

but, ya, the topic just so happened to be rivals and such, and well.....he is not kind to them in the least, as you saw.

irishfino
02.23.2013 , 01:43 PM | #2779
Meanken, that needs a violence and trigger warning.
I'll probably die if you group with me, but I'll go out with both lightsabers drawn stabbing someone in the face. Probably you, but it's cool. Forever Shenanigans!!

Tatile
02.23.2013 , 02:13 PM | #2780
Quote: Originally Posted by irishfino View Post
Meanken, that needs a violence and trigger warning.
Agreed. If you're going to have any violence - especially violence to that level - in this thread, at least have the decency to put warnings in front of it.

Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
lol, glad I had an impact, at least
Not laughing here. That scene strikes me as having been written by a teenage boy who thinks violence is something fun that happens without consequence, without regard for the pain or repercussions involved. It was unnecessary ultra-violence, the kind that is applied to things and not people.