Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

pvp monitoring?

katiecacka
02.22.2013 , 02:20 PM | #1
Is there a company or anyone what so ever that monitor the warzones? Well whatever bioware has now isn't working! Something needs to be done because right now myself and a lot of people i know feel the cheats are out of control. Why should we pay for a game that relys on peoples integrity not to cheat. Why not make it public for all to see who is cheating and has absolutely no skill what-so-ever? Embarass the hell out of these pathetic people! People that use hacks are protected more than the ones trying to play the game how its suppose too! HELP US BIOWARE! Stop them before you lose anymore paying customers.

jgoldsack
02.22.2013 , 02:26 PM | #2
Report the players/guilds that are hacking, and move on.
On the Internet, you can be anything you want. It is strange so many people choose to be stupid.

http://www.swtor.com/r/ycmWN7 <-- link for some free stuff!

Butwaldgrim
02.22.2013 , 03:39 PM | #3
I've gone back and forth on this myself. And at this point, I am convinced that "cheats" are rare, to the point of non-existence.

The problem for most of us is that we are not in an active guild, not well-coordinated on Vent or TS or Mumble, bad at math and therefore bad at maximizing our gear/crits/power/expertise/etc., and most of all not as good as some of the very good, experienced pvp'ers.

In short, most of us suck.

Or so I repeatedly told in chat. And in the forums.

Oh wells! I still love PVP.