Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BH abilities cost less than Troopers

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
BH abilities cost less than Troopers

ZeroPlus
02.20.2013 , 06:25 PM | #31
Yay!

General
•The Trooper's Energy Cells have been reworked to be a 100-pt resource system. Players will see Energy Cells be consumed and regenerate in fractions, and all Energy cell costs will be charged against the new 100-pt total rather than the old 12-pt total.

Taken from here.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

FREDDOSPWN
02.21.2013 , 03:33 PM | #32
It took them long enough to make the change, but at least it has finally happened.

LtBombshell
02.21.2013 , 04:06 PM | #33
Quote: Originally Posted by ZeroPlus View Post
Yay!

General
•The Trooper's Energy Cells have been reworked to be a 100-pt resource system. Players will see Energy Cells be consumed and regenerate in fractions, and all Energy cell costs will be charged against the new 100-pt total rather than the old 12-pt total.

Taken from here.
I was about to post just that.

Welp, there ya go. Problem fixed.

ZeroPlus
02.22.2013 , 03:38 PM | #34
Yay!

General

Taken from here.
So just to be sure that this did fix the issue being discussed in the thread, I hoped onto the PTS, levelled a trooper until I could use the shuttle to the fleet, got bumped up to lvl55, trained the Vanguard AC, bought Ion Pulse from the trainer and headed to the training dummies.

End result: as a Vanguard it is now possible to endlessly shoot Ion Pulse followed by Hammer Shot without EVER running out of ammo, (just as you could before with a Bounty Hunter, while the Trooper would quickly run out of ammo).

No more discrepancy.
If you seek answers, you must always ask questions. - Master Vandar Tokare.

[Suggestion] Add another Blaster Pistol with the "A-300 Heavy Sonic Needler" model = DONE!

MarshalNeyo
02.22.2013 , 04:34 PM | #35
I've noticed this problem. Playing on my PT, I felt like I was able to dish out more abilities without generating too much heat while my Vanguard would run out of ammo faster, thus couldn't use as many abilities back to back... Guess I know why :P
"Founder" of SWTOR
"Taco's for All, Death for Everyone Else."

MarshalNeyo
02.22.2013 , 04:35 PM | #36
So just to be sure that this did fix the issue being discussed in the thread, I hoped onto the PTS, levelled a trooper until I could use the shuttle to the fleet, got bumped up to lvl55, trained the Vanguard AC, bought Ion Pulse from the trainer and headed to the training dummies.

End result: as a Vanguard it is now possible to endlessly shoot Ion Pulse followed by Hammer Shot without EVER running out of ammo, (just as you could before with a Bounty Hunter, while the Trooper would quickly run out of ammo).

No more discrepancy.
Woot
"Founder" of SWTOR
"Taco's for All, Death for Everyone Else."