Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ungrateful people!

Targarion
02.22.2013 , 12:57 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Kaliyahh View Post
All I can say is wow! So we ran a FP and there was a smuggler rolling need on Aim items. So on the final boss an Assault cannon drops. I wait and see if the smuggler rolls need to try and ninja from our Commando that can actually use it. Sure enough he rolled need along with the commando...So I figure I will roll need as well and if I win give it to the proper person. I end up winning item and immediately open trade with our healer and place item inside. Next thing I know that person is cussing out group and eventually drops group.

So I try to explain myself to him, but realize he put me on ignore I then log on an alt and explain myself in detail what I did, and told him I in no way intended to keep item and just log on and open trade with me. He precedes to tell me to F off and that I ninjad the item from him and places me on ignore again.

I just don't understand some people sometimes! MMOs have a lot of (idiots) and I try to do right and help people out whenever I can, and its sad to see some people act like this!
My thoughts on this is not to sweat it too much. The commando was in no mood to be consoled. If he wants to get angry at you, that's his problem. You did your best, and wanted to make it better for him. What I would have done to the smuggler is force a group vote to kick his theiving butt out. That's the only way to send a message to the party members that loot greed will not be tolerated. Thanks for at lest trying to do the right thing.

TheBBP
03.05.2013 , 08:19 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Riggz View Post
I didn't realize anything good dropped from flashpoints
Flashpoint gear can mean a lot to a newer player coming up.
Crosswire - Republic Commando
Commander - The Way of the Maker Christian/Family-rated Guild
Ebon Hawk

FROIDBUSTER
03.06.2013 , 06:46 PM | #13
This thread is so passive aggressive it hurts.