Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Pending Missions] Bug! Gone on for too long

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
[Pending Missions] Bug! Gone on for too long
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Cite
12.16.2011 , 01:25 AM | #1
Okay I am sure some of you beta testers are familiar with the "Pending Bug" where sometimes a mission reward can bug out if your inventory is full and go into a permanent "pending mode".

The icon is forever up on the top right and you are teased by it eternally never being allowed to claim your rewards.

Now the kicker? Add two bugged crew skill returns (I actually didn't even have full bags I just spammed close cause I was doing something) and now I have a total of 3 returns pending.

So if you are unfamiliar if you have more than 3 items pending you cannot receive any quest returns, send any crew skills out, or pretty much do ANYTHING. So now I am sitting here wondering if I should go into koreanmmogrind mode in order to level or hope a GM replies my ticket.

Galfurien
12.18.2011 , 12:18 AM | #2
i am stuck on my bloody ship atm it wont let me out because i have 3 pending and i click the pending but nothing happens...
Lord Galfurien
Supreme General
of The Unknown Force

IceJudge
12.18.2011 , 12:21 AM | #3
Same, I've been having this problem for almost a day now. I was reading the forums, apparently they want us to put the word blueberry in the ticket incase you haven't already. I went back and updated mine with the word.
«¦|/////||x۞x|██████████████████████)
CHAMPIONS OF THE FORCE
The Best Damn Republic Guild

Vashgud
12.18.2011 , 08:02 AM | #4
This just happened to me on quest laying waste (sith jug). The icon flashes after a ctrl U twice, inventory is available now and nada.

LtLoco
12.18.2011 , 08:32 AM | #5
I had 6 pending 2 days ago, and over that time I would periodicly login to my main and it would allow me to retrieve some of those pending. I am now able to use my main again. I does appear that I have 1 pending that maybe unretrievable, but now that I know what causes the problem; I can better avoid it. Dont get me wrong; they need to fix this bug it is a game changer. I just wanted to let people know that with time it may correct its self.

arsvitis
12.18.2011 , 11:05 AM | #6
I am having the same issue. This sux.

Cerimon
12.18.2011 , 04:39 PM | #7 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings All,

Please see this post for more information regarding this issue. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you for Pre-Ordering Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

Cerimon | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

Cerimon
12.20.2011 , 07:20 PM | #8 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Greetings All,

Please be advised that a resolution to this issue is in-process.

Thank You for playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™

Aspho
12.20.2011 , 07:53 PM | #9
From my personal experience with this issue from what I can tell running a repair of the client and then logging in and out a few times after has fixed this issue for the most part. I only have one pending quest left that is bugged. However, it might not work for everyone, but it did help me.

Cerimon
12.21.2011 , 12:09 AM | #10 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings All,

Update : The Pending rewards issue has been resolved. Please exit the game and re-enter to patch your game client.

Thank You for playing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™