Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

_________, First Line of Defense title bugged?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
_________, First Line of Defense title bugged?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

kreliavan
09.16.2012 , 10:45 AM | #1
I'm not sure if it's bugged or if I'm missing a requirement or if it normally takes this long but my new character on the PTS has been level 10 for 2 1/2 days now and I still haven't received the title. I logged off for the day when I got to fleet so if the requirement is to get to coruscant and not just get level 10 then that might be the issue. Anyone else had this issue or does it normally take this long?
Quod quae habeo creatum habet creatae me

Tirvaak
09.16.2012 , 11:56 AM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hi kreliavan,

Thanks for posting, you should have received the titles by now on any character that is not on the PTS. Have you logged into any of your main characters to see if the title has been applied to them?

Thanks.

Tirvaak | Bioware Customer Service - Forum Support

devilchilde
02.22.2013 , 10:57 AM | #3
Sirs,

I have the same problem, thus I am bumping this thread to prove I searched first. I am level 11 on PTS, but haven't unlocked the title on other servers. Is there normally a wait to unlock the title? Is it even still active on this version of the PTS?
⊯⊯₪₪₪⊯⊯()█████████████████████████████████████)

sabbey
02.26.2013 , 11:26 PM | #4
I would like to know as well, seeing that I got to level 11 on a new Agent I rolled tonight... Unless it takes an hour or two to show up it seems it might be bugged currently.

AshlaBoga
02.27.2013 , 12:58 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Tirvaak View Post
Hi kreliavan,

Thanks for posting, you should have received the titles by now on any character that is not on the PTS. Have you logged into any of your main characters to see if the title has been applied to them?

Thanks.
Having the same bug for "The Cutting Edge" on some of my toons.

I made a toon on the PTS and beat Act 1 on them, but when I checked my mail on Live it never arrived. Is 30 hours a normal amount of time to wait?
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Sunfire_
02.27.2013 , 02:33 PM | #6
Same here, got an Assassin to 11 by now and no title

Killercarrot
02.27.2013 , 03:54 PM | #7
Just wait some days, Ive got mine today after 2 days I reached level 10 on pts, so dont worry yet

sabbey
02.27.2013 , 10:47 PM | #8
Hopefully... I just finished Act 1 and didn't get that one yet either...

EDIT: I just got the level 10 title, so that was about a day and a half later... Still waiting for the chapter 1 title, though that was completed a day later so hoping it's here tomorrow.

simkezx
02.01.2015 , 11:53 PM | #9
I just hit level 10 with a vanguard and i haven't received any notification, codex entry or mail on PTS or any other server i play on. When will this issue be fixed?
Simious - The Progenitor

Nomads

Cerebreus - The Red Eclipse