Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Character Transfer?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Cyoti
02.22.2013 , 07:09 AM | #1
any new news on when/if BW will set up character/server transfers? thanks.
Squadron 11-11-11Never Forget

Beesodd
02.22.2013 , 07:21 AM | #2 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi Cyoti,

Unfortunately, we don't have any new developments at this time.

Sorry.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

chaseer
02.22.2013 , 07:24 AM | #3
nope none at all hope with the amount of people asking for these #$%^& it nevermind they just gonna turn a deaf ear to our requests for these you might as well go start leveling on your new server get your toons geared up then when thats all done here comes Bio-ware hey server transfers are finally up. This is how I forsee transfers coming.

chaseer
02.22.2013 , 07:25 AM | #4
See they even have an automated response ready for when these requests pop up

Cyoti
02.22.2013 , 07:28 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi Cyoti,

Unfortunately, we don't have any new developments at this time.

Sorry.
thanks for the quick response Beesodd. not what i wanted to hear, but thanks.
Squadron 11-11-11Never Forget

Beesodd
02.22.2013 , 07:32 AM | #6 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Aye Cyoti, it's not what I like having to say, either.

Thanks.

chaseer, there's nothing automated here and there's only so many ways I can say "no news".

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support| Find help for all EA Games at Answer HQ.

zXBurntToastXz
02.22.2013 , 08:19 AM | #7
Then can you atleast say your are looking into it?! http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=534412 This is a link to a thread about the dying APAC servers which has 2797 responses and 169 870 views and you have done nothing to address the issue with Transfer and/or a server merge like you did with all the other servers -_-

chaseer
02.22.2013 , 08:56 AM | #8

Thanks.

chaseer, there's nothing automated here and there's only so many ways I can say "no news".
It may not be automated but after more than a year of your customer base asking for this service it feels that way. As a fellow gamer posted and linked another thread for an entire differant reagion. It just feels like those that are in charge at Bio-ware-EA dont care about their customer base. Re-rolling is just a quick fix (but not really all that quick).

SeventhArchangel
02.22.2013 , 10:14 AM | #9
Must say I have to agree. Your customer base has been BEGGING for Server Transgers, Character Recustomizations, a freaking Barber to change current character masks/hairdo/beards since Beta, BioWare. Now one year later and closing in on your first expansion and none of this is even being talked about, let alone implemented. It does very much seem like you'd rather do what YOU want as opposed to what your players want, and thats gonna lose you subscribers.

stephenalandavie
02.22.2013 , 10:50 AM | #10

Thanks.

And what about Pvp on the PTS??? it is entirely Stupidity doing it for the PVE yet no Free PVP gear on the PTS. What is the intelligence level of an average BW employee??. Really i would love to know because so far you just dont seem to listen to most of the problems this game has.
Cersei Operative 60 Opness Scoundrel 60
Quabiedney Juggernaut 60 Capt-corelli Guardian 60
Martyn PT tank 60 TouchMyBehind Marauder 60
Big In Japan