Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

new vengeance buffs are niiiiiice

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Warrior > Juggernaut
new vengeance buffs are niiiiiice

TwistedTony
02.22.2013 , 01:09 AM | #1
just absolutely ******ic. Took forever to get, but we FINALLY got the buffs we been waiting for!
The Bastion - Descension
Rexas - Juggernaut, Predatus - Marauder, Malitus - Assassin
Vigilax - Guardian

Jrmngndr
02.22.2013 , 07:46 AM | #2
Can you state the most obvious changes you've experienced? It looks like I'll have to give up the hybrid build since Unstoppable won't work in Soresu and Spammable AOE slow is so further in the immortal tree.
Drakeld | Malygris | Jormungandr
The Tchazzar Legacy

planet_J
02.22.2013 , 08:36 AM | #3
Vengeance will be a monster...was going through it last night...more. instant damage from impale...bigger ravage buff 10% vs 8% and there are some new abilities which proc your vicious throw so you can use it anytime. We lose autocrit on vicious throw...but we get a direct damage buff to it....plus bleed damage is buffed when they hit 30% health.... If you want a bit more survivability grab the armor buff from tank tree it's +15%
Republic Paragons/Paragons of the Empire:
http://republicparagons.guildlaunch.com
To contact in game find Hagimond or Zutharan Republic side for Imperial Side contact Gyrok or Peregrin-Noir

Siorac
02.22.2013 , 09:16 AM | #4
Gotta admit that I like that Unremitting/Unstoppable will be "our thing" now, no pesky hybrids taking advantage of it.

ArenCordial
02.22.2013 , 09:24 AM | #5
Agreed. Ran a HM 55 FP yesterday and while it feels a bit different I think its overall easier to manage as well. For the most part the datamined information was right on. The only thing I didn't see make it was Engulfing Force, the base +10% damage. Or did I just miss that somehow?

planet_J
02.22.2013 , 09:59 AM | #6
Yeah...we didn't get a flat 10% buff...but we came out ok anyway
Republic Paragons/Paragons of the Empire:
http://republicparagons.guildlaunch.com
To contact in game find Hagimond or Zutharan Republic side for Imperial Side contact Gyrok or Peregrin-Noir

periphelion
02.22.2013 , 10:24 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by planet_J View Post
Vengeance will be a monster...was going through it last night...more. instant damage from impale...bigger ravage buff 10% vs 8% and there are some new abilities which proc your vicious throw so you can use it anytime. We lose autocrit on vicious throw...but we get a direct damage buff to it....plus bleed damage is buffed when they hit 30% health.... If you want a bit more survivability grab the armor buff from tank tree it's +15%
Where is this damage buff to viscious throw? I could not see it anywhere in the skill tree or patch notes.

i_noface_i
02.22.2013 , 04:23 PM | #8
I am so so happy about it, its taken long enough. Cannot wait
Drackul 55 Juggernaut - WARMONGER - Drakla 55 Marauder

TwistedTony
02.22.2013 , 04:35 PM | #9
im not tryin to sound bias or anything, but i've looked at a lot of the other classes buffs, and IMO it looks like we came out with the best buffs. Although i heard operatives got some nice buffs too, yet they needed it BAD.
The Bastion - Descension
Rexas - Juggernaut, Predatus - Marauder, Malitus - Assassin
Vigilax - Guardian

Paretheus
02.22.2013 , 05:46 PM | #10
What exactly was buffed? Honestly, I'm a little discouraged after reading the patch notes. It seems other classes got some pretty cool updates and we got basically nothing except tripled CD on Sundering Strike.

Can someone please list the buffs Vengeance Juggernauts are getting? Thanks