Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Premades go for Ranked plz, not for normal wz

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Tomb of Freedon Nadd
Premades go for Ranked plz, not for normal wz

orillah
11.30.2012 , 02:43 AM | #61
Recruit gear is not the problem. I have recruit geared jugg and normals are mostly fine for me. People just need to use brains and stop complaining about gear or premades. Half of the "premade" teams playing without voice communication so the problem is you only.

Evolixe
11.30.2012 , 04:13 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by orillah View Post
Recruit gear is not the problem. I have recruit geared jugg and normals are mostly fine for me. People just need to use brains and stop complaining about gear or premades. Half of the "premade" teams playing without voice communication so the problem is you only.
I don't know what it's like with a full set of ewh gear, but right now gearing up this character.. i have to avoid certain people only because of the gear. Part of the game i guess.. but quite a hassle :/

Masarko
01.29.2013 , 03:41 AM | #63
omg bump T_T
somoen tel dis Implse end AEC to go rankd im tyrd of gettign my *** whopped
ty

FateIsInexorable
01.29.2013 , 03:53 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Masarko View Post
omg bump T_T
somoen tel dis Implse end AEC to go rankd im tyrd of gettign my *** whopped
ty
Guise plz do dis, i hat playin gainst da AEC/Impluls and Wite Nose premads. I alwys lOse & iT mak me sad.
Ma'tt - Vanguard -ToFN
Fa'te - PT - ToFN
DRAMA
http://www.twitch.tv/mattcv

Never_Hesitate
01.29.2013 , 04:14 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Xanas View Post
normals - for casuals and people leveling up(gear) or just having some fun (also no forming premades and stomping on pugs is not included in "fun")
Ranked - teams to form premades and do ranked pvp for better rewards and status.
Fun in an MMO for me is also defined by playing with friends, but we don't have an 8-man group for ranked, what should we do by your logic?
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Zeaza
01.30.2013 , 01:33 AM | #66
We all get ganked sometimes when pugging , yeah it Can be frustrating sometimes,
But facing a premade while pugging is not the frustrating part , its seeing how bad the team your in is. Or that you get unlucky with the class setup (i wouldnt mind seeing a good matchmaking system witch includes class setup when availible.
Because a pug with 8 skilled individuals can beat a premade . An example is yesterday when the pug i was in. Completly destroyed a 4 man mvp premade, decent setup aswell.

Ciastus
02.22.2013 , 08:50 AM | #67
OMG drama here

I want to ask for something as well :

PPL IN PVE GEAR DO NOT ENTER WZ I WILL REPORT U AS A SUICIDERS
Ciasteek - UNLEASHED - Sith Assassin
Ciastkowa - UNLEASHED - Sith Juggernaut
Sharp'shooter - UNLEASHED - Sniper