Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Uninstalling the Public Test Server

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Uninstalling the Public Test Server
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

IINSTIGATOR
06.22.2012 , 01:27 PM | #11
thank you for the help
Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small people who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is Nothing.

NULL_ZERO
11.05.2012 , 06:37 PM | #12
Yes, thank you!
Jedi Shadow Hiruma on The Fatman

Sandsz
02.22.2013 , 08:22 AM | #13
Ive done as you mentioned and moved all the files into a seperate folder, now being a bit of a nub with the ins and outs of PC mechanics, am i assuming correctly, that as long as i dont delete the files for the test server i can still play it all safely or will i need to put them all back where i removed them from?

Figured i'd ask so i dont blow my pc up or do it some damage
That's no moon. It's a space station

greviouz
02.28.2013 , 08:22 PM | #14
using search and searching for: swtor_test_*
cut all the files in the search then moving them to a separate folder...start launcher...it does as of now about 80mb of downloading and the game works as it should

then just delete the new folder you made with all the swtor_test assets...ridded me of close to 19gb of space (only used PTS for the 2.0 patch purely to see how BW handled the 5 new lvls in the sense of stats and hp)
Hodake Carnage Marauder | Greviouz Arsenal Mercenary
Impetus Norvegicus@ToFN

beanseh
03.21.2013 , 04:29 AM | #15
i would appreciate it if at somepoint the devs got around to adding an uninstall button or at the very least instructions to do so some place more visable it makes it quite unapealing to install the test server when last time i had to uninstall swtor because i couldnt find instructions on just deleteing the test data
beans