Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

R.A.W Season 1


Themistaa's Avatar


Themistaa
02.22.2013 , 03:10 AM | #161
Hey Icesis,

I need your skills for my new tv show.

Its called Who wants to be as awesome as Bobcow? - with your favourite host Eddie "Meds" McGuire and lead actress Bobcowz.

We probably should also start some other titles like Million Dollar Bar of Soap Drop featuring Zirkx and First, and Jezi's Million dollar hot seat.

Keen bro?
Takyourmeds <Core>

Scorpiooooo's Avatar


Scorpiooooo
02.22.2013 , 03:53 AM | #162
Quote: Originally Posted by Themistaa View Post
Hey Icesis,

I need your skills for my new tv show.

Its called Who wants to be as awesome as Bobcow? - with your favourite host Eddie "Meds" McGuire and lead actress Bobcowz.

We probably should also start some other titles like Million Dollar Bar of Soap Drop featuring Zirkx and First, and Jezi's Million dollar hot seat.

Keen bro?
We should pitch it to the TEN Network. After axing 'Being Lara Bingle' and 'The Shire' they're desperate for something of this calibre!
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.

Obirayy's Avatar


Obirayy
02.22.2013 , 04:43 AM | #163
Quote: Originally Posted by Novarium View Post
@ Obiray do you ever net get carried by your 4 man premade normals?
sorry i just saw this now... im assuming its just a generalization cause i probably que with my guild the least. just to clarify
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

Novarium's Avatar


Novarium
02.22.2013 , 06:11 AM | #164
Quote: Originally Posted by Obirayy View Post
sorry i just saw this now... im assuming its just a generalization cause i probably que with my guild the least. just to clarify
Hoping to try and provoke you with no great success
Officer <Pandemic> Elite PvE - Casual PvP
Xaviër - 55 Assassin | Zachial - 55 Juggernaut - Tanks
Elsheeda - 55 Operative | Hextech - 55 Sorcerer - Heals
Iccarus-55Mara | Gretell-55Snipe | Zarna-55Merc | Jeramin-55PT - Dps

Bobcowww's Avatar


Bobcowww
02.22.2013 , 11:14 AM | #165
Quote: Originally Posted by Themistaa View Post
Its called Who wants to be as awesome as Bobcow? - with your favourite host Eddie "Meds" McGuire and lead actress Bobcowz.
This would take off for sure, who doesn't want to be as awesome as me.
<THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER>
Game is Hard

Scorpiooooo's Avatar


Scorpiooooo
02.22.2013 , 05:18 PM | #166
Hi everyone! Round 1 Game 3 and Game 4 have been uploaded to the zer0ping YouTube page
www.youtube.com/zer0pingtv

I've also uploaded our Match of the Week. I wonder if you can guess which one it was?
The link is right here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BKjU_SMMdI

Enjoy!
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.

MouldyCrow's Avatar


MouldyCrow
02.22.2013 , 07:44 PM | #167
Quote: Originally Posted by Scorpiooooo View Post
Hi everyone! Round 1 Game 3 and Game 4 have been uploaded to the zer0ping YouTube page
www.youtube.com/zer0pingtv

I've also uploaded our Match of the Week. I wonder if you can guess which one it was?
The link is right here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BKjU_SMMdI

Enjoy!
Tinkle disconnecting at 530/530 on Civil War where nobody had any clear advantage should have been a restart. Glad it wasn't though or we might not have had that epic game 3.
Unsubbed! Voting against the APAC server closures - with my wallet.

Discoteck's Avatar


Discoteck
02.22.2013 , 07:54 PM | #168
Quote: Originally Posted by MouldyCrow View Post
Tinkle disconnecting at 530/530 on Civil War where nobody had any clear advantage should have been a restart. Glad it wasn't though or we might not have had that epic game 3.
It was simply bad luck. If <The Moist> was in the same position *** <BOSS> in the first game i doubt we would have given a rematch. (At least i would have said no)
RIPMDN|CHVRCHS|DISCOTECK|APERTúRE|SCITS


My ROLEPLAY / ARESNAL BURST video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBbRRDFk1CI

frose's Avatar


frose
02.22.2013 , 10:01 PM | #169
I actually think, despite being a player down, The Moist was outplaying BOSS that game. Didn't give up for a second. Was good stuff. Community (I think?) was doing a good job keeping everyone up by himself.
Swashbuckler

blameitonthe's Avatar


blameitonthe
02.22.2013 , 10:16 PM | #170
Quote: Originally Posted by frose View Post
I actually think, despite being a player down, The Moist was outplaying BOSS that game. Didn't give up for a second. Was good stuff. Community (I think?) was doing a good job keeping everyone up by himself.
*Celestiny :P, community would be more then capable of doing the same though
BMO IS MY HOMIE.