Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Trooper only guilds

iDraxter
09.02.2012 , 02:49 PM | #11
I would roll a trooper for that but I am also EU, i have seen Alpha company trailers a few months ago but sad that their on the American server
Firebat: Wanna turn up the heat?
It`s your money-but if I have spent as much time killing Jedi instead of your own kind...you might be winning this war

MishraArtificer
09.03.2012 , 12:59 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by iDraxter View Post
I would roll a trooper for that but I am also EU, i have seen Alpha company trailers a few months ago but sad that their on the American server
...so what are you waiting for? Start a Trooper exclusive guild of your own on your server! It's not like Alpha Company has exclusive rights to the idea or something...
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

HGCEMOKID
02.18.2013 , 10:49 PM | #13
I would join alpha company but im on the ebon hawk server and i dont feel like changing over

MishraArtificer
02.19.2013 , 11:49 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by HGCEMOKID View Post
I would join alpha company but im on the ebon hawk server and i dont feel like changing over
...again, what's keeping you? Start your own Trooper-exclusive guild on the Ebon Hawk.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Arkanjil
02.21.2013 , 05:44 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
...again, what's keeping you? Start your own Trooper-exclusive guild on the Ebon Hawk.
He definitely should do that, but we sure do make this look good

Arkanjil Cicero
Alpha Company
203rd Republic Expeditionary Legion

Delidumrul
02.22.2013 , 04:09 AM | #16
I remember there was a trooper only guild in Red Eclipse EU. Wish one would be formed in ToFN

ACEcommandoJoe
01.12.2014 , 05:06 PM | #17
does anyone know of a trooper only guild in the red eclipse server ?