Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

3rd Allegiance Group?

Ragetacular
02.20.2013 , 06:22 PM | #1
Why does the hutt cartel have to be a unanimous enemy? Why can't they be a group that individuals can work with or for?

Ventessel
02.20.2013 , 09:47 PM | #2
With you on this one. It never made sense to me that smugglers and bounty hunters had to follow one faction or the other. To me, it would be a great opportunity to open up the playing field a little to those characters, with unique choices for them to work against the Republic and/or Empire.
The Heir to ChaosAdded Chapter Sixteen-- 17 APR 2013
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” ~ George Orwell

DarthVitrial
02.20.2013 , 10:37 PM | #3
BW already confirmed that players will be able to swear allegiance to the Cartel.

SithKoriandr
02.21.2013 , 08:03 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVitrial View Post
BW already confirmed that players will be able to swear allegiance to the Cartel.
So the question is "is this just storyline allegiance" or an actual third group, and how does it effect working with the Republic or Empire? Gaaah I want to know!
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

AwesomePeters
02.21.2013 , 11:03 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVitrial View Post
Quote?