Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Reccomendation?

redhoodrider
02.20.2013 , 07:12 PM | #1
Hey, I'm looking for a good Lightsaber class because my 2 mains are blaster/rifle characters. Any reccomendations on the best lightsbaer class? For me, I don't care too much about armor, but I am kind of shying away from Assassin because of it's abundance in the PVP servers. I do like cc'ing a lot. Thanks. Jedi-Sith is kind of 50-50 for me, not a big deal. Thanks a bunch!

-RHR
MORIPHUS, 55 VAN
,DEYTON 50 GUARDIAN
KACHE, 55 SNIPER
MAUFFE, 55 MERC

JacksonMo
02.20.2013 , 09:19 PM | #2
Depends on your play style.
If you want to heal, there is only one choice per faction.
If you want stealth, again, one choice. (although sentinal/marauder do have a short term stealth)
I did enjoy the inquisitor story line the most out of the 4, although, I admit I have not COMPLETED 2 of the other 3.

WaywardSith
02.20.2013 , 10:26 PM | #3
It all depends on your play style.
Should you be the "sneaky" type and want to scare the crap out of people with burst DPS, I would recommend the assassin. If you want to just go headlong and faceroll on people, try the marauder/sent. Finally, if you want to tank the crud out of people, go Assassin(tank spec) or Guardian/Jug.
Oh and don't forget the sage/sorc healers, assuming you're into that

beefyandbeef
02.21.2013 , 01:21 PM | #4
I would recommend Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer or Sith Warrior Juggernaut....

Both stories are extremely compelling; however, Sorcerers get to shock the heck out of everyone!

which is always fun...

So ya, one of those...

-BaB
Roaric Level 50 Vanguard
Proud CE Owner
Semper est lux in tenebris-There is always light in darkness

Gidrea
02.21.2013 , 05:32 PM | #5
For Jedi Knights, Guardians don't get a CC, Sentinels get a droid-only CC.

For Consulars, Shadows don't have one, but Sages can Lift for a 60 second CC. Works on either droids or biologicals, IIRC.

Story wise, Knight is 100 times better than Consular. Sith Warrior (Marauder is the Sentinels mirror) is good, haven't done Inquisitor yet.
Gidrea / Sallah / Stärry / Randava / Lexä / Buttercup / Fraidy Cat - The Harbinger
Shock and Jawa / Full Metal Jawa - The family you choose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!