Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Returning DPS player

Drownhan
02.20.2013 , 10:18 PM | #1
hi I am a returning player, when I was playing I was farming EV and palace (when they first came out) to its been a looooooooong time. I have Commando and Guardian chars I was hoping that one of u would tell me how their dps is at the moment or should I just reroll (since I am returning I am willing to lvl up a char :P )

Drownhan
02.20.2013 , 10:29 PM | #2
Bump!

JimmyTheCannon
02.21.2013 , 12:09 AM | #3
Commando DPS is awesome. I don't do Guardian DPS but I hear it's good.

You don't need to bump your own post 11 minutes after you post it.

Neo-Crusaders
02.21.2013 , 12:07 PM | #4
I have both of these guys, and i have to say they can both do a lot of damage, Vangard, i'd say deals insane amount of damage if specced in the Assault tree, Guardians' force sweep let's you crit for up to over 9k damage, it's pretty scary, and a lot of people, including I believe that it is a bit op =P, the middle spec for guardian is also a very good dps spec burst, the thing is depending on the player, their play style, and their skill, you can do a lot of damage/healing/protection, if you are comfortable with the class and the play style, also i have to add that when you hit 50, you will feel very underpowered and very much like a noob as you have terrible gear compared to other players, but don't worry, it get's a lot better later! ;D
Tomb of Freedon Nadd Server - Senshii - Vanguard, Kotarr - Jedi Guardian, Kuramah - Jedi Sentinel, Syin - Jedi Shadow, Rhuvann - Jedi Sage, Kendour - Commando, Gangam - Sith Sorcerer.
Feel free to ask for help or advice, either in-game or on the forums!