Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

asassin vs sniper

badkratos
02.20.2013 , 07:29 AM | #1
Hello which of those two classes is harder to play in PVP? which one has more abilitties?
more to keybinds etc?

Zaxem
02.20.2013 , 07:35 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by badkratos View Post
Hello which of those two classes is harder to play in PVP? which one has more abilitties?
more to keybinds etc?
i would have to say sniper is harder to play tho i have barley even done sniper pvp i do sin pvp m ore but assassin has more keybinds before we got a extra action bar i had all of mine filled up except for like 2 spots on my sin
Peace is a lie, there is only passion.-Through passion, I gain strength.Through strength, I gain power.Through power, I gain victory.Through victory, my chains are broken.The Force shall free me 55 Juggernaut55 Assassin 50 Sniper 55 Mercenary50 Guardian55 Marauder

KettleBelll
02.20.2013 , 01:26 PM | #3
If you are unwilling to give up keyboard turning, and don't want to be bothered with the hassle of binding keys, go Sniper.

You'll be a good sniper, and a terribad assassin, if you put in the minimal amount of effort into your gameplay.

badkratos
02.21.2013 , 05:53 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by KettleBelll View Post
If you are unwilling to give up keyboard turning, and don't want to be bothered with the hassle of binding keys, go Sniper.

You'll be a good sniper, and a terribad assassin, if you put in the minimal amount of effort into your gameplay.
Nah i'm interested if assasin is easier or harder to manage all skills.

NoTomorrow
02.21.2013 , 06:03 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by badkratos View Post
Nah i'm interested if assasin is easier or harder to manage all skills.
You are comparing 2 extremes. Sniper is everything that an asassin isnt, and vice versa. Its pointless to dven to try to summarize the differences.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.

mrwizardxvii
02.21.2013 , 11:07 AM | #6
In terms of keybindings I'm inclined to think Sniper has a bit more (it sort of feels like it) but the gameplay of a Sniper isn't nearly as frantic, and much more "structured". I would say a Sniper has less of a learning curve, and they certainly get many good PvP skills early on, but... they're totally different classes. If you're deciding which to play in PvP, I would take a lot more into account than just who has more keybinds.
Spoiler