Sin Tank - Rotation Priority

Darth_Caedes

All,

I'm finalizing on my sin tank after getting him setup with perfect mitigation, now I'm just looking for clarifications on what everyone else is using for a priority system as I see a lot of conflicting opinions and I'm looking for a general consensus.

This is what I've been testing and looking for opinions from those who have more experience:

Starting a fight: Force Pull

Initial Setup: Shock, Wither, Discharge

General Priority: Force Lightning x3 Harnessed Darkness, Wither > Discharge > Shock, Thrash when above 70%ish force, execute, etc..

There's a couple of conflicting opinions I see floating around that I'm looking to get clarified.

1. Does force pull indeed generate enough threat on the start of the fight to be worth it?

2. After the fight is initialized, is using shock regardless of the crit buff worth it just to manage to pull off a faster force lighting?

Any other tips are welcomed.

All,

I'm finalizing on my sin tank after getting him setup with perfect mitigation, now I'm just looking for clarifications on what everyone else is using for a priority system as I see a lot of conflicting opinions and I'm looking for a general consensus.

This is what I've been testing and looking for opinions from those who have more experience:

Starting a fight: Force Pull

Initial Setup: Shock, Wither, Discharge

General Priority: Force Lightning x3 Harnessed Darkness, Wither > Discharge > Shock, Thrash when above 70%ish force, execute, etc..

There's a couple of conflicting opinions I see floating around that I'm looking to get clarified.

1. Does force pull indeed generate enough threat on the start of the fight to be worth it?

2. After the fight is initialized, is using shock regardless of the crit buff worth it just to manage to pull off a faster force lighting?

Any other tips are welcomed.

Force pull generates a pretty decent amout of threat considering it costs nothing and you use it as an opener. Just rush in with force speed, it's definitely worth it.

The crit buff for shock is just an extra. You'll want to be using force lightning with 3 HS as often as possible and keeping the discharge debuff up all times. Throw in a thrash or two if you have a decent amout of force and discharge, shock and wither on cd and you don't have 3 HS already, but don't go looking for energize. If it happens cool, if you happen to have recklessness use it for energized shock and 3HS force lightning.

Needless to say dark ward should be always up. Defensive cooldowns and overcharge saber are situational