Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HELP please =(

Con-Dima
02.20.2013 , 02:54 PM | #1
Ping is normal. Without delay. When i login in the game. One or three seconds, and game is throws me out (like disconnect). I tried create a new character. All been good, but when i login to the game. Game is again throws me out.

sorry for my grammar

please please please
Jedi Guardian - Padawan/Duelist

За Республику!

psandak
02.20.2013 , 03:10 PM | #2
Have you tried restarting your broadband modem (cable or DSL), router (if you have one), and computer, in that order?

If not, shutdown or unplug each of those pieces. Power up your broadband modem and wait for it to be fully up and running before powering on the router (if you have one), wait for that device to fully start then turn on your computer.

Also, if you have a router you may need to check its settings. There may be options that are enabled on your router that are blocking SWTOR.

Also, if you have a router and you have the Windows Firewall running, try disabling the Windows Firewall.

If you are running internet security software like McAfee or Symantec you may have to add an exception to allow SWTOR to get through that software.

Con-Dima
02.20.2013 , 03:22 PM | #3
i tried restart all is before. All been good before (5-3 hours ago). I play without any programs. In process of my notebook - Only SWTOR and (csrss.exe, winlogon.exe, crash_service.exe, rundl.exe)*no Firewalls, no internet security software* Just i play with program - the Game Prelauncher.

За Республику!

Con-Dima
02.20.2013 , 04:19 PM | #4
UP... please help

За Республику!

psandak
02.21.2013 , 08:56 AM | #5
The next suggestion I can make is to try a "repair." In the launcher window there is a gear icon in the lower left corner (I think). If you click it it will open a menu and one of the options is repair. Run the repair function and see what happens. The repair function can take up to an hour so be patient. If that does not work then a complete uninstall and reinstall is the last suggestion I have. After that you will have to talk with Customer Service directly.