Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Kaggath Suggestions...


Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
02.20.2013 , 12:37 PM | #131
Hmmm, not sure about Iblis - we haven't got a great deal of info on his powerbase. However it would be cool to have two 'space forces' battle it out - although I can't think who... (preferably drawing away from the less well known post-ROTJ)

Query: The Shadow Collective....?

EDIT: For a space battle, how does Darth Nihilus and his fleet sound? No planets would be involved for obvious reasons.

Or perhaps Darth Sion? And his shadow assassins? (as a ground battle)

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
02.20.2013 , 01:02 PM | #132
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Hmmm, not sure about Iblis - we haven't got a great deal of info on his powerbase. However it would be cool to have two 'space forces' battle it out - although I can't think who... (preferably drawing away from the less well known post-ROTJ)

Query: The Shadow Collective....?

EDIT: For a space battle, how does Darth Nihilus and his fleet sound? No planets would be involved for obvious reasons.

Or perhaps Darth Sion? And his shadow assassins? (as a ground battle)
Well Iblis had his own private army, but I can't remember what it was comprised of.

The Shadow Collective would be interesting, but I don't remember seeing any sort of fleet. So it would have to be some sort of ground battle. But who to face? Kota's militia may be a good choice, but there may be someone else better suited for it (I'll think on it).

We could always combine Nihilus and Sion's forces. Obviously exclude Nihilus' om nom () ability.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
02.20.2013 , 03:34 PM | #133
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Obviously exclude Nihilus' om nom () ability.
Love it....


I always thought it would be cool to have a Kotor 1 crew vs kotor 2 but that's just me XD

At the height of their power/influence, would be pretty cool.... Jedi council for kotor 2, but not a strong one, military on revan side with onasi being an admiral.....but it wouldn't really work I guess :P

What about Lord omomnom and mc-Sleepswithvibroblades vs the wicked witch of the malachor?
We saw how a 1 on 1 turns out, even though she was unprepared, but it would be interesting all out IMO.... If they all knew about it in advance...
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Maaruin's Avatar


Maaruin
02.20.2013 , 04:07 PM | #134
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Problem here is that the Barsen'thor as an entire army at his/her disposal. Whereas Nox's confirmed powerbase consists of a few fleets and no real ground forces to speak of. And Barsen'thor (as far as I'm aware) only possesses ground forces...
Well, Moffs control space and ground forces (SWTOR Encyclopedia). So Nox does have some ground troops under his/her control. (Nothing special though.) The troops of the Barsen'thor have transport ships. While they can not take on Imperials ship to ship, boarding parties could. In general you are right, Nox is more focused on space while the Barsen'thor is more focused on ground. But this could also make it interesting scenario wise.

@Bird_of_Thunder: Everyone should have all their resources and buffs. Nox has the ghosts, Barsen'thor has the Force shielding ritual. Nox has silencers, Barsen'thor has the Voss mystic. Include all companions etc. I personally think of them as Sage and Sorc, since that seems to be the AC which the story is largly based on.
"I was one of many. We were servants of the dark side… Sith Lords, we called ourselves. So proud. In the end we were not so proud. We hid… hid from those we had betrayed. We fell… and I knew it would be so."
-Ajunta Pall

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
02.20.2013 , 04:10 PM | #135
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Love it....


I always thought it would be cool to have a Kotor 1 crew vs kotor 2 but that's just me XD

At the height of their power/influence, would be pretty cool.... Jedi council for kotor 2, but not a strong one, military on revan side with onasi being an admiral.....but it wouldn't really work I guess :P

What about Lord omomnom and mc-Sleepswithvibroblades vs the wicked witch of the malachor?
We saw how a 1 on 1 turns out, even though she was unprepared, but it would be interesting all out IMO.... If they all knew about it in advance...
Like KOTOR 1 Ebon Hawk crew vs. KOTOR 2 Ebon Hawk crew? KOTOR 2 takes it. K1 may have Revan, but they are seriously lacking in the Jedi department. Would be funny to see two T3's shooting at each other, but also kinda sad ().

If a Triumvirate battle were to occur, I would prefer a three way battle ( I don't think Traya could defeat Nihilus and Sion). Nihilus and Sion having their powerbases from the beginning of the First Jedi Purge, and Traya having the powerbase from when she reclaimed the title of Dark Lord of the Sith. In that case, (even without his om nom) I think Nihilus would win. Sion would get his Force connection severed by either Nihilus or Traya, and then Nihilus would siege Malachor. From there it could go either way, but I think Nihilus would win with Sever Force.

I've been thinking of another combatant for the Bonus Series. I think the Beast Riders of Onderon could be a good one. Or maybe Iaco (Tony ) Stark.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Beniboybling's Avatar


Beniboybling
02.20.2013 , 05:18 PM | #136
Hmmm, Triumvirate Tri Battle... could be interesting... but I think I'd rather spread those guys out a little rather than have similar powerbases fighting against one another. Traya would also have the advantage of possessing extensive knowledge of her opponents, whereas Sion and Nihilus barely understand her.

Oh and seeing as Aurbere's going into debate mode () this is how the fight would actually go down. Sion thinking himself 'da boss' would storm the Ravager's bridge and attempt to kill Nihilus, an attack that would fail miserably. Nihilus would come to Malachor and find Traya is not there. Traya is in fact in orbit (she expected an attack/saw it in a vision) while her assassins have just triggered the Mass Shadow Generator - bye bye Nihilus.

But back on topic... can we think of any matches for Sion and Nihilus? (Separately or possibly together)

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
02.20.2013 , 05:31 PM | #137
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
Hmmm, Triumvirate Tri Battle... could be interesting... but I think I'd rather spread those guys out a little rather than have similar powerbases fighting against one another. Traya would also have the advantage of possessing extensive knowledge of her opponents, whereas Sion and Nihilus barely understand her.

Oh and seeing as Aurbere's going into debate mode () this is how the fight would actually go down. Sion thinking himself 'da boss' would storm the Ravager's bridge and attempt to kill Nihilus, an attack that would fail miserably. Nihilus would come to Malachor and find Traya is not there. Traya is in fact in orbit (she expected an attack/saw it in a vision) while her assassins have just triggered the Mass Shadow Generator - bye bye Nihilus.

But back on topic... can we think of any matches for Sion and Nihilus? (Separately or possibly together)
I wasn't in debate, just giving my opinion. Had I been in debate mode, I would have said that Traya would win. I like Nihilus more that Traya

Sion vs. Baran Do (they have Plo Koon! )? Sion vs. Malgus (as in Malgus and the Sith at the Jedi Temple)?

As for Nihilus. I have no idea, we would have to exclude the om nom ability no matter what, though.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus

Ventessel's Avatar


Ventessel
02.20.2013 , 09:44 PM | #138
Honestly, without his unique abilities, what is Nihilus? Not much, really. A moderate duelist, with some force training.

The entire point of his character and power was how his hunger drove him and fueled his force usage. He's practically unstoppable, and only by manipulating his link with Visas and the natural abilities of the Exile was Traya able to arrange for his destruction.
The Heir to ChaosAdded Chapter Sixteen-- 17 APR 2013
“People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.” ~ George Orwell

Selenial's Avatar


Selenial
02.20.2013 , 10:09 PM | #139
Quote: Originally Posted by Aurbere View Post
Like KOTOR 1 Ebon Hawk crew vs. KOTOR 2 Ebon Hawk crew? KOTOR 2 takes it. K1 may have Revan, but they are seriously lacking in the Jedi department. Would be funny to see two T3's shooting at each other, but also kinda sad ().

If a Triumvirate battle were to occur, I would prefer a three way battle ( I don't think Traya could defeat Nihilus and Sion). Nihilus and Sion having their powerbases from the beginning of the First Jedi Purge, and Traya having the powerbase from when she reclaimed the title of Dark Lord of the Sith. In that case, (even without his om nom) I think Nihilus would win. Sion would get his Force connection severed by either Nihilus or Traya, and then Nihilus would siege Malachor. From there it could go either way, but I think Nihilus would win with Sever Force.

I've been thinking of another combatant for the Bonus Series. I think the Beast Riders of Onderon could be a good one. Or maybe Iaco (Tony ) Stark.
Meh, im not so sure...
This is a kagath afterall, and Onasi has a fleet, Shan has battle meditation for said fleet....
Immagine 2 hks aswell XD
but i'd probably cry if T3 went up against T3.... :'(


Darth Omanoma vs Sleepswithvibroblades vs Wicked witch of malachor would be pretty cool, but i think traya would annihilate them. Would also depend on if Sion had tried to break his alliance with Nihilus before the battle, because then he'd know not to go all out Rage on nihilus' flagship and get himself Roflstomped (I believe that is the canon term)
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Aurbere's Avatar


Aurbere
02.20.2013 , 10:13 PM | #140
Quote: Originally Posted by Ventessel View Post
Honestly, without his unique abilities, what is Nihilus? Not much, really. A moderate duelist, with some force training.

The entire point of his character and power was how his hunger drove him and fueled his force usage. He's practically unstoppable, and only by manipulating his link with Visas and the natural abilities of the Exile was Traya able to arrange for his destruction.
Um... no. Nihilus is more than the Hunger. While that is what personafies him, he does have powerful abilities of his own. Dark Rage, Sever Force, Force lightning, Force Scream as well as Distant Power (among other powers). He also pulled the Ravager from the shadows of Malachor, and held it together through his power. His lightsaber form is interesting. I don't believe his chosen form is known, but I would consider him a user of Djem So or Juyo as he was very agressive.

He isn't limited to the Hunger, but I agree that he isn't Nihilus without it.


Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Meh, im not so sure...
This is a kagath afterall, and Onasi has a fleet, Shan has battle meditation for said fleet....
Immagine 2 hks aswell XD
but i'd probably cry if T3 went up against T3.... :'(


Darth Omanoma vs Sleepswithvibroblades vs Wicked witch of malachor would be pretty cool, but i think traya would annihilate them. Would also depend on if Sion had tried to break his alliance with Nihilus before the battle, because then he'd know not to go all out Rage on nihilus' flagship and get himself Roflstomped (I believe that is the canon term)
I was speaking more of a versus perspective, not a Kaggath. A Kaggath would be in favor of KOTOR 1 as Carth has a fleet, and I don't think any of the KOTOR 2 crew was ever a fleet commander (other than Surik).

As for the Triumvirate battle, it was more of an opinionated statement as I prefer Nihilus over Sion and Traya (he just looks so cool). But if I were to pick a victor, Traya would win. Especially if we take out Nihilus' om nom ability.
Added Chapter 29 to The Shadows Fall
"Your only hope to survive is to give in to the rage boiling within you, to acknowledge the Dark Side you deny, and tap into it!"--Darth Tyranus