Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

GTM Stats - Economics

Silcroft
02.19.2013 , 11:02 PM | #1
Besides making a ledger for myself and tracking my input/output, are there any utilities to help gather information from the market?

BeToo
02.20.2013 , 08:03 AM | #2
No, there isn't ... hence why I have several pages of spreadsheets for various stuff, myself.
...and it's the GTN: Galactic Trade Network

psandak
02.20.2013 , 08:34 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by BeToo View Post
No, there isn't ... hence why I have several pages of spreadsheets for various stuff, myself.
...and it's the GTN: Galactic Trade Network
Actually it is the Galactic Trade Market - GTM. Look at your map of the fleet. The area is labeled "Galactic Market".

That being said, either name or acronym works. If you are really that OCD then consider it a typo - M and N are next to each other on the keyboard after all

JacksonMo
02.20.2013 , 09:13 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
Actually it is the Galactic Trade Market - GTM. Look at your map of the fleet. The area is labeled "Galactic Market".

That being said, either name or acronym works. If you are really that OCD then consider it a typo - M and N are next to each other on the keyboard after all
Funny. Just out of curiosity, I checked. Your first posts were late last September.
The person you are correcting started a year ago.
You are the only person I've ever heard call it that.
Playing since launch.

Silcroft
02.20.2013 , 09:26 PM | #5
Well all the same, thank you for your replies. I figured I would be doing the paper work if I really wanted the data, but I wanted to check.

JacksonMo
02.20.2013 , 09:44 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Silcroft View Post
Well all the same, thank you for your replies. I figured I would be doing the paper work if I really wanted the data, but I wanted to check.
Sorry. For what-ever reason SWTOR chose not to allow add-ons the way WoW did. Or macros.
Or cross-server queues. Or...
You get the idea.