Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ranked Warzone Development League

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Ranked Warzone Development League

Partygurl
02.20.2013 , 03:32 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by ace_boogie View Post
They'll probably hate me if they found out I told... But us <Hail Skroob> scrubs queue 2 full teams for ranked every Saturday night (to play against each other). We do it for fun, but I ain't scurred of you muh****as. Lol

But that's just a heads up. They'd queue dodge if they knew some of the better teams were playing that night but I think I can convince them to give the lesser known guilds a run. Even if we do get ran through.

I solo queue almost exclusively and got dammit I'm tired of it. Maybe a few wins in ranked against other guilds will give some of these guys some confidence to pvp more with me.
Pd will prolly que rank this week not sure when! Scheduling has been hard. So we will see!
Prime-Defense
Post Mortem-DUH

Cowflab
02.20.2013 , 06:18 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by nidalad View Post
I know what ya'll need

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEjgPh4SEmU

Problem solved
There's so much win in this post! I thought I was the only one who stood shirtless in front of the mirror doing hip thrusts listening to this song, slapping myself in the face, yelling "play like a champion today," and getting pumped before doing any serious PvP. Legend has it that its what leetness is made of.

You sir... Are doing it right!
"I fear no evil. The shadow is mine and so is the valley."

-Seal of Honor

rlamela
02.20.2013 , 08:08 PM | #23
Not In a Guild, but if anyone needs a DPS Sage (Full Balance) to fill their roster I'm more then willing. I will heal if absolutely needed to, but feel I'm way better at DPS'ing.

Jenna'syyde

_Kayko_
02.20.2013 , 09:12 PM | #24
Was just in a group against 4 qdodgers.. Impressive on the response times to various moves on different turrets... You seemed to really have a good grasp on PvP. Looking like once you guys get up and running that there may be another team to add to the ranked pool.
[Jedi Covenant] ~Katsune Legacy
Kayko - 55 Kinetic Sage
Sonika - 51 Lightning Inquisitor
Kaito - 55 Balance Sage

Harglerode
02.21.2013 , 12:38 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by rlamela View Post
Not In a Guild, but if anyone needs a DPS Sage (Full Balance) to fill their roster I'm more then willing. I will heal if absolutely needed to, but feel I'm way better at DPS'ing.

Jenna'syyde
No worries on having to heal... That one is covered.
55 Merc, 55 Sorc, 55 Op, 55 Slinger, 55 Mara,

55 Shadow, 55 PT, 55 Assassin

sabbrina
02.21.2013 , 01:41 PM | #26
As usual it seems Uncensored has turned thsi post into something about them. Bajezuz do you guys always have to steal the spotlight. I think what Seane is trying to promote is a competetive battlefield for teams of around the same skill level. IMO, which no one cares about i am sure, when our guilds go agaist Uncensored, we do give it our all but its hard to learn and make fast decisions when you're alive all of 20 seconds. Now i know im going to get bashed and ridiculed for this post. i would expect nothing less, but some of our teams struggle with things such as group composition, target focusing, and other things that need to be addressed. So i think what Seane is putting together will only help us improve on those things with players of the skill level. and just let me say im not taking away from anyones skill that isnt my point, but im not going to lie and say my guild is on the same skill level as uncensored at this time, but we are only going to get better if we can actually compete on an EVEN playing field. We will be there Seane, just let us know when.
DAMONICA
GM CHAOTIC PIXELS

yoshikage-sama
02.21.2013 , 01:59 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by sabbrina View Post
As usual it seems Uncensored has turned thsi post into something about them. Bajezuz do you guys always have to steal the spotlight. I think what Seane is trying to promote is a competetive battlefield for teams of around the same skill level. IMO, which no one cares about i am sure, when our guilds go agaist Uncensored, we do give it our all but its hard to learn and make fast decisions when you're alive all of 20 seconds. Now i know im going to get bashed and ridiculed for this post. i would expect nothing less, but some of our teams struggle with things such as group composition, target focusing, and other things that need to be addressed. So i think what Seane is putting together will only help us improve on those things with players of the skill level. and just let me say im not taking away from anyones skill that isnt my point, but im not going to lie and say my guild is on the same skill level as uncensored at this time, but we are only going to get better if we can actually compete on an EVEN playing field. We will be there Seane, just let us know when.
the thing is, you're leaving all the top guilds out to dry. so are we just supposed to die of boredom while we wait for you all to get better. we wont have anyone to queue agaisnt.
Kageasatrooper- vanguard Ansatsusha-scoundrel Awildpikachu- sorcerer
Rhyperior- juggernaut Mypewpewshurt- sniper

UNCENSORED

dtownpage
02.21.2013 , 02:06 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by _Kayko_ View Post
Was just in a group against 4 qdodgers.. Impressive on the response times to various moves on different turrets... You seemed to really have a good grasp on PvP. Looking like once you guys get up and running that there may be another team to add to the ranked pool.

I mean am i the only one that found this funny?!?! lawl
*** Uncensored ***
*** Jalblurr ***

dtownpage
02.21.2013 , 02:08 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by sabbrina View Post

Rox i got nothing but luv for ya but the system is designed that if 3 teams a qd and 2 teams are closer to the same rating they will always face eachother. If were qd and they have 2 teams at 1200ish they will always face eachother. It happens all the time.
*** Uncensored ***
*** Jalblurr ***

Carter_Mathis
02.21.2013 , 02:19 PM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by yoshikage-sama View Post
the thing is, you're leaving all the top guilds out to dry. so are we just supposed to die of boredom while we wait for you all to get better. we wont have anyone to queue agaisnt.
yes, I'm sure they're glad you understand
Vasyel- Prime Defense- Scoundrel, Sage, Commando, Gunslinger, Guardian, Vanguard, Sentinel, Marauder