Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

CC why dont all CC count towards resolve????????????????????

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
CC why dont all CC count towards resolve????????????????????

MarkMaximus
02.20.2013 , 06:33 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by Stavroz View Post
U dont Lose control of you character when slowed or imobed. You can still use abilities you just have limited mobility. That isn't lose of control. Loss of control is when when you are stunned and you can not do any ability.
Being a mdps user - if you can't move that means you can't attack so in essence you can do nothing like being stunned. I like to think that all stuns used and the number times should count towards resolve, like how it used to be. Also, I would like to see any skill towards not being able to move count towards resolve as well.
May the Force be with you.

foxmob
02.20.2013 , 06:50 PM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by MarkMaximus View Post
Being a mdps user - if you can't move that means you can't attack so in essence you can do nothing like being stunned. I like to think that all stuns used and the number times should count towards resolve, like how it used to be. Also, I would like to see any skill towards not being able to move count towards resolve as well.
that would be overkill. however, the situation is pretty bogus atm. one of the two that you mentioned would be fine.
meh
Quote: Originally Posted by Jadescythe View Post
TL;DR Bolster is meant to help entry level players, ranked PvP is not entry level PvP.