Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

March them Down pvp mission

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
March them Down pvp mission

02.19.2013 , 07:10 PM | #1
Hey I know this topic has been posted before, but so far I have been unable to find an answer to my question. So my question is why can't I get the march them down mission on 2 of my 3 level 50 characters? My main that's a powertech and my first 50 has had the mission for as long as I can remember, but my marauder which is my second 50 is unable to get it and the same goes for my sniper which I just got to 50 a few weeks ago. My marauder has valor 27, and my sniper has valor 41 and neither of them qualifiy. They have both finished their class quests on correllia and I even completed the Ilum series up to where you have to do the flashpoints. Anyone with any insight on this please feel free to comment. Thank you

02.19.2013 , 10:57 PM | #2
When you first hit level 50 You must take the Warzone quest that Requires only that you play a game.. once completed you will be eligible for the Daily which awards Commendations.
If no mistake have you made, yet losing you are.. a different game you should play... --Yoda
Prophecy | Pröphet | Profit | Professìonal etc... 20x55's and bored...
(used to be)The Fatman

02.20.2013 , 06:23 PM | #3
Would you happen to know what this mission is called? I just checked again at the PvP terminal and what I see is Zero Tolerance, Conquest Worlds, and No Man's Sand's. I had been told by someone in a WZ that I need to do No Man's Sands so I did it on my sniper with no result.