Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sentinel/Marauder Immunity skill

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Sentinel/Marauder Immunity skill

MarkMaximus
02.20.2013 , 06:22 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Zajfien View Post
this is funny. if you can't deliver out some beatings with the way smashmonkeys are then re-roll dude
you have all that cc, interupts, leap, and outrageous dps... with that combo you're not taking out your enemy it's you. any buff to that class would just be stupid.
That is single target dmg and the way I see it is that they are plenty of other specs that do a lot more aoe dmg than a sent's aoe dmg. Single target dmg has to be up to do the same amount of total dmg.
May the Force be with you.

MarkMaximus
02.25.2013 , 07:40 PM | #12
I also like to add stuns are interupts and if you can stun someone during the duration of master strike you are basically interupting them.
May the Force be with you.

Invictusthetaru
02.25.2013 , 07:45 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by foxmob View Post
I would rather take away the stun immunity from the few classes that have it. make entrench work like reactive shield and regular cover be interruptable (but only from 4m). guardian immunity to cc after a leap is seriously op in hb. afaik, there's literally nothing you can do to prevent a leap throw leap scenario. I'm less concerned about resilience/shroud because it's a cleanse and doesn't stop white abils. but the other ones...especially with the ridiculously short cd on entrench... I wouldn't muck with it if there were other resolve changes, but as standalone stuff...don't make MORE ppl immune. make fewer. and the make resolve immune to more if need be.

btw: maras/sents have more dcds than anybody in the game. absolutely worst class to give another one to.
This won't be an issue seeing as tanks won't be able to take that talent anymore in the update.

You need to be in shien form now to have CC immunity.
Invic- 55 Jugg Tongs-53 Gunslinger
Tongs- 55 Assassin Penné-50 Vanguard
Havesome- 55 Sentinel
iKite- 55 Sorc

NogueiraA
02.25.2013 , 08:09 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by NoTomorrow View Post
I hate to disappoint you, but according to datamined stuff, there is a chance that my entrench in the expansion will last at least 2-3 seconds longer, combined with the extra 3sec entrench from roll to cover ability we are looking a potentially 25s of more being entrenched, with the next one being available 20s after the first expires.

And before you ask, my immunity to interrupts will stay while i am in cover.

What do you get in return? Pobably the ability to reflect my 5k amushes at me. I think you should be happy.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Marauders will not receive that 3sec reflect defense. Only juggs.

angelserra
02.26.2013 , 02:40 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by NogueiraA View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Marauders will not receive that 3sec reflect defense. Only juggs.
THIS above is correct
I am amazed on how many falsely equate what the guardian(juggernaut) has in CC immunity
the sentinel does not have such immunity AND they do not have the new reflect ability.
Juggernaut/guardian has it

Andrew_Past
02.26.2013 , 04:47 AM | #16
Sounds like you want to be playing a Vigilance Guardian. Immunity to CCs after leap and big master strikes. It's not easy to do well with atm. However, it's getting a significant buff in 2.0
And'rew - Guardian || And'ria - Sentinel || Praeteria - Juggernaut
The Past Legacy || POT5, Fatman Native
First Guardian Representative
AndrewPast - Twitch

MusicRider
02.26.2013 , 06:33 AM | #17
I am afraid you don't realise how much OP CCimmunity will be for sents. Imagine having cc immunity during gore/pre slash, a sent can do 17-18k of damage on a single target within its duration.

znihilist
02.26.2013 , 07:03 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by MusicRider View Post
I am afraid you don't realise how much OP CCimmunity will be for sents. Imagine having cc immunity during gore/pre slash, a sent can do 17-18k of damage on a single target within its duration.
Oh god please no, I don't want to run around and roflstomp everyone in a WZ, that's no fun. I like how in the fact I have to run away when I see a sniper in a WZ. No to cc immunity.
These are not the signatures you are looking for!

Cretinus
02.26.2013 , 07:30 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by WaywardOne View Post
Or less so... Give my smasher a bubble and it will almost always pop amidst two or three enemies that like to be within hand-holding range of each other.
We could always ask for smashers to be able to cast their own stun bubble....
nerf operatives