Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ultimate PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ultimate PvP Records Thread

Obirayy
02.20.2013 , 05:47 PM | #461
Quote: Originally Posted by Hanianbal View Post
My guildmate had one of the bigger single hits

Dilaw'kawal - 11228 Prophecy of the Five

http://files.enjin.com.s3.amazonaws....al/1011241.jpg
Fffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaa*********kkeeeeeeeeee eee

Edit: it says FAKE!^^^^

Double edit: woaahh mr. Thread guy. Is dilaw'kawal your friend or something? Or you just don't give a crap to check if a screenshot is real or not? I can see that it's fake on my iPhone. Ill confirm on my computer tonight... Actually can't believe you put it up unless you are working with him to cheat. I may be wrong but I'm gonna say I'm 90% sure that its fake. Feel free to correct me.

NamikazeNaruto
02.20.2013 , 07:24 PM | #462
Quote: Originally Posted by Obirayy View Post
Fffffffffffffffffaaaaaaaaaaaa*********kkeeeeeeeeee eee

Edit: it says FAKE!^^^^

Double edit: woaahh mr. Thread guy. Is dilaw'kawal your friend or something? Or you just don't give a crap to check if a screenshot is real or not? I can see that it's fake on my iPhone. Ill confirm on my computer tonight... Actually can't believe you put it up unless you are working with him to cheat. I may be wrong but I'm gonna say I'm 90% sure that its fake. Feel free to correct me.
Um... no, I don't know the person, I don't even play on the Prophecy of the Five server where he is from, and I'd appreciate not being accused of things. I actually did check it, but maybe you can enlighten me oh wise one as to what is wrong with this screenshot in comparison to the other biggest hits. In what sense is it fake? Are you telling me it's photoshopped? Glitched? Setup? I can see that his damage per second is terrible, but there's still no way I can prove that the biggest hit itself is fake.

If you'll notice, 4 out of the 5 screenshots on biggest hit all have subpar dps to go with it. By the way, I'm fine with hearing that I may have missed something or made a mistake on a screenshot somewhere... but what I am not fine with is the obvious condescending tone of your post towards me. I have NEVER favored anyone here, and I never will.

Obirayy
02.20.2013 , 08:24 PM | #463
I can just see a brighter yellow dot in front of the 11000 that isn't faded out like the rest of the background. I'm using my iPhone so ill check on my computer when I get home

noobiedude
02.21.2013 , 03:53 AM | #464
Juvia Assassin. PTS server.
http://i.imgur.com/qOMSCUZ.jpg?1
30599 biggest hit
4652.96 dps.

NamikazeNaruto
02.21.2013 , 03:55 AM | #465
Quote: Originally Posted by noobiedude View Post
Juvia Assassin. PTS server.
http://i.imgur.com/qOMSCUZ.jpg?1
30599 biggest hit
4652.96 dps.
Lol k.

IAmViiOLENT
02.21.2013 , 04:00 AM | #466
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
Lol k.
The PTS server has three assassins right now running around with 800k+ hp and hitting people for 30k+ on every attack in tank spec lol

NamikazeNaruto
02.21.2013 , 01:54 PM | #467
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
The PTS server has three assassins right now running around with 800k+ hp and hitting people for 30k+ on every attack in tank spec lol
800k+ Hp? Damn what the hell. I guess things are vastly different on the PTS.

iphobia
02.21.2013 , 01:55 PM | #468
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
800k+ Hp? Damn what the hell. I guess things are vastly different on the PTS.
It's a bug, not working as intended
Quote:
Stellt dir mal vor, wenn du Soldat gehst, Jeder Soldat braucht ein paar Gebärdenzeichen ohne Ton!!! Wenn einmal mit Ton oder ansprecht, Die feindliche kann hören, was ist dahintersteckt, dann... Feuer öffnet sich!!!!
Mhm, ich weiss genau was du meinst.

tacito
02.21.2013 , 02:19 PM | #469
Yeah, that bug is... interesting. Certain spec patterns glitch the game and grant MASSIVE amounts of stats/HP. Most warzones are just snipers now. Snipers with 800k HP and about 40k dps *shrug*

Hell, I accidentally killed someone on my sentinel with a 48k force leap before I realized what was happening.

-Sin
02.21.2013 , 04:43 PM | #470
Aamos (Guardian) The Progenitor
Dmg/Prot

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/5...3022122350.jpg
Calix