Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ashara Zavros gifts?

TemplarAZ
03.30.2012 , 02:38 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by Tovenar View Post
You need to have 2000 affection with her before you "become friends" so to speak. If you start courting then all items have a massive increase in worth.

If you are a Woman Sith then tough luck. She hates you pretty much forever.
^
This. Once you suffer through getting her to 2k affection, her affection levels up like any other companion. Once I hit 2k affection I used Republic Memorabilia and courting gifts and she flew up to 8k fast. Once you complete act II she starts the whole romantic thing and I went from about 8.5k to 10k just from her dialogue choices. Keep her geared up and she is a great companion for questing.
Gladius - 50 Bounty Hunter Mercenary
Perun - 50 Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer

Tigalo
03.30.2012 , 03:15 PM | #82
Quote: Originally Posted by TemplarAZ View Post
^
This. Once you suffer through getting her to 2k affection, her affection levels up like any other companion. Once I hit 2k affection I used Republic Memorabilia and courting gifts and she flew up to 8k fast. Once you complete act II she starts the whole romantic thing and I went from about 8.5k to 10k just from her dialogue choices. Keep her geared up and she is a great companion for questing.
Seems that only works for males, not for females.
Nite Legacy (legacy level 50) on The Progenitor: Kir - 55 merc, Tigalo - 55 jugg, Kirana - 51 sorc, Jax 50 marauder, Rev - 50 operative, Nish - 50 gunslinger, Kenix - 55 sage, Manji - 50 assassin, Tigelo - 50 Commando and more

CedricDur
04.25.2012 , 05:37 PM | #83
1.2. She is still refusing to raise her affection with gifts like the other companions. Fortunately 1.2 has made both gift stacking and gift giving easier so I persevered through until she is now almost at 6k. But I'm level 50 an my class quest is done, and she has had not change of heart regarding gifts.

Since she is only receiving 12 points per gift at 600 creds each I'll just start doing the Belsavis quests with her tagging along.
Leandrea - Jedi Sage @ The Progenitor

100% behind the article.

LoganCarney
02.18.2013 , 05:15 AM | #84
Just Curious. Why doesn't she come with a Customization option like some other companions?

LC

Chaloss
02.18.2013 , 08:19 AM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by LoganCarney View Post
Just Curious. Why doesn't she come with a Customization option like some other companions?

LC
She has customizations....on security vendor.

Vember
02.20.2013 , 10:24 AM | #86
All the way through Taris and halfway through Quesh, I've gotten a whopping 38 affection gain from conversations...one for +40 and one for -2. Not sure how to get her affection up.

Chaloss
02.20.2013 , 04:26 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by Vember View Post
All the way through Taris and halfway through Quesh, I've gotten a whopping 38 affection gain from conversations...one for +40 and one for -2. Not sure how to get her affection up.
All companions suffer that from Quesh. It will pick up on Hoth.

Vember
02.21.2013 , 11:12 AM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaloss View Post
All companions suffer that from Quesh. It will pick up on Hoth.
I did get to Hoth last night and noticed the occasional +40 gain...around three or so, maybe. I've tried to pick conversation choices I think she would approve of, and I've tried to remain logical rather than evil, but the affection gain with her is still incredibly slow. I have a lot of companion gifts, but I hate to waste them at this point.

Tyranthax
04.18.2013 , 05:13 AM | #89
I am playing my lightside female sin and My god spent 100k or more on gifts and she barely managed to get over 5k affection. I honestly wish there was a way to get her up easier.

"May the Flare be with You!"
Master Conspirator