Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Ancient Gree Defender / Destroyer Locations


ExarKunxx's Avatar


ExarKunxx
02.18.2013 , 03:22 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Darevsool View Post
It's automatic in the main pvp arena. Every 5-7 minutes after it's killed a new one spawns.
those are destroyers, not defenders, i farmed destroyers for 3 hours and didn't get a defender

GrOsSeDaUbE's Avatar


GrOsSeDaUbE
02.18.2013 , 04:15 PM | #12
I farmed these for about 7 hours. Saw 3 defender pop instead of destro (about 1/15). The 5 spawn location on the map are correct. There are 3 more pop location: 1 bottom-mid, 1 bottom-left and the mid location is 2 instead (1 on the low ground, and one on the hill). exactly 7 min spawn timer.

AshlaBoga's Avatar


AshlaBoga
02.18.2013 , 04:23 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by GrOsSeDaUbE View Post
I farmed these for about 7 hours. Saw 3 defender pop instead of destro (about 1/15). The 5 spawn location on the map are correct. There are 3 more pop location: 1 bottom-mid, 1 bottom-left and the mid location is 2 instead (1 on the low ground, and one on the hill). exactly 7 min spawn timer.
1/15 spawn ratio? Thank you for this info (I want the pet that the Defender drops).
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

GrOsSeDaUbE's Avatar


GrOsSeDaUbE
02.18.2013 , 05:05 PM | #14
Another group got 4 in 10 hours. 1/15 ratio seems a good estimation.

Limp_Newdle's Avatar


Limp_Newdle
02.19.2013 , 07:42 AM | #15
Got one on my very first attempt. Inside the dome

Tako's Avatar


Tako
02.19.2013 , 02:10 PM | #16
Wish I had this info from day one

On the first couple of days of the event, I encountered the defender quite often, but after spending the last 2 days trying to farm it, it hasn't spawned even once... today I spent close to 7 hours and didn't see it even once.

Has anybody encountered it recently meaning I am just really unlucky or have BW lowered the chance of this droid spawning?

Also the destroyer is not that easy to solo, but is the defender easier?
<--- PEOPLE'S IMPERIAL MOVEMENT PARTY EU --->
Social Guild for Casual Players
[Proud owner of CE Edition ]

Raijin's Avatar


Raijin
02.20.2013 , 12:19 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Tako View Post
Wish I had this info from day one

On the first couple of days of the event, I encountered the defender quite often, but after spending the last 2 days trying to farm it, it hasn't spawned even once... today I spent close to 7 hours and didn't see it even once.

Has anybody encountered it recently meaning I am just really unlucky or have BW lowered the chance of this droid spawning?

Also the destroyer is not that easy to solo, but is the defender easier?
I cannot for the love of all that is holy find this dang droid. A group of three people searched for about five hours and not once found the dang defender. I even started to switch among instances to see if it was up. Did not find it once at all. I kept searching around those five areas shown in the picture. Am I missing something important, or very unlucky?
Main Sorc: Lusacan

Located at Ebon Hawk server
[Proud owner of CE Edition ]

rywokast's Avatar


rywokast
02.20.2013 , 05:08 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Raijin View Post
I cannot for the love of all that is holy find this dang droid. A group of three people searched for about five hours and not once found the dang defender. I even started to switch among instances to see if it was up. Did not find it once at all. I kept searching around those five areas shown in the picture. Am I missing something important, or very unlucky?
You sir, are very unlucky I guess I found it after about 15-20 mins (defender) and was able to easily solo it without a companion.

Raijin's Avatar


Raijin
02.20.2013 , 12:36 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by jedislayer5000 View Post
You sir, are very unlucky I guess I found it after about 15-20 mins (defender) and was able to easily solo it without a companion.
Thanks for that, lol.
Can I ask where you found the droid at?
Main Sorc: Lusacan

Located at Ebon Hawk server
[Proud owner of CE Edition ]

rywokast's Avatar


rywokast
02.20.2013 , 05:57 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Raijin View Post
Thanks for that, lol.
Can I ask where you found the droid at?
Sorry didn't mean to be so blunt lol, yes this is where I stood as I killed him.

http://tinypic.com/r/b4g46f/6