Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-51 armor bug

tnemethpp
11.26.2012 , 09:07 PM | #1
I don't know if this is really a bug, but when i completed the hk-51 missions i got the companion without any armor. Did anyone else experience this? or is this a rare case? either way, is there anywhere that you can buy his armor? please help.
Insert signature here

jumay
11.26.2012 , 10:14 PM | #2
It is a known bug. Seems to happen mostly to JK or SW. Put in a ticket so that they can resolve "soon"

AdmiralFarlander
11.27.2012 , 09:34 AM | #3
Has anyone heard from Bioware whether this issue of no armor for HK-51 when you get him is being resolved soon ?

JFerret
11.27.2012 , 09:45 AM | #4
Considering they have taken 12 days, 2 patches later since the issue was brought to their attention and still no fix I wouldnt expect it to be resolved soon. Maybe they will leave it a year before fixing just like they have with the BBB Matrix Cube, but at least this is on the known issues.

DARK_TENEBRAE
11.27.2012 , 04:08 PM | #5
I got a Message on my Ticket that they currently screening all Jedi Knight and Sith Warrior characters with this bug and if they found all of them a program gives all these characters automatically their HK-51 gear as soon as possible.

I would show you this message but its in german cause im from germany.

DARK_TENEBRAE
12.06.2012 , 04:15 PM | #6
Here is an Update from me i got the Equipment for HK today in my Mailbox on my Sith-Warrior i hope you all got yours too.
Nieder mit den Jedi

Jason_T
12.06.2012 , 04:27 PM | #7
On my JK my HK-51 came fully armored (quest unlock, not legacy unlock) and a day later I got an email with a clickable item that gave me a 2nd full set of gear for him (all the exact same stats as he already had) for some reason.

Arbil
02.19.2013 , 06:28 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Jason_T View Post
On my JK my HK-51 came fully armored (quest unlock, not legacy unlock) and a day later I got an email with a clickable item that gave me a 2nd full set of gear for him (all the exact same stats as he already had) for some reason.
I finished the quest and HK-51 unlocked fine with full gear and I got the extra clickable set right then with the mission rewards?? Makes no sense.

Dacce
02.19.2013 , 08:50 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Arbil View Post
I finished the quest and HK-51 unlocked fine with full gear and I got the extra clickable set right then with the mission rewards?? Makes no sense.
Nice necro.

They corrected the issue with the HK bugs ages ago. Makes no sense.
Visage - Dace - Fat'Clam - Fistula - Shimini - Malikada